Now that the BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition has been released, we were rather hoping we would all start to hear more about the upcoming slider from BlackBerry otherwise known as Venice and that indeed seems to be the case. We've managed to get our hands on some renders of the device, not unlike those previously released when the Venice was noted to be running Android instead of BlackBerry 10 and headed for AT&T.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    sapo28 likes this.
    08-08-15 07:22 PM
    Surprised the source of renders wasn't mentioned.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 08:38 PM
    Square corners!!!! Boooooooo. Ugly
    08-08-15 09:23 PM
    Square corners!!!! Boooooooo. Ugly
    Android!!!!! Boooooo. Ugly.
    anon(4067838), sirius27 and velkod like this.
    08-09-15 12:45 AM
    Android!!!!! Boooooo. Ugly.
    Hahahah that too
    08-09-15 02:22 AM
    I will look at the device and have a feel for it. If I like it... I will sport two of the latest from BlackBerry... one Android, if the slider is running, and the second... my square edged passport.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 02:36 AM
    Seems to me just to be another version of Samsung's Edge line with a sliding PKB and BlackBerry logo. I doubt I'll be interested.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-09-15 03:14 AM
    I will be very sad if blackberry starts using android.

Very sad.

Because to me, it would mean;

1) they gave up on the awesomeness that is BB10 and
    2) I will be forced to choose between iOS, Android and Windows. And in this particular instance, Windows will be my primary.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 03:29 AM
    Oh, you "Blackberry Loyalist" you led them to this. They gave you the awesome Z10, an answer to a touchscreen IPhone, not enough apps. They gave you the whole catalog of Android apps, the good and bad (most are pretty much worthless). You longed for the good ole days with the keyboard, they gave you the Q. But alas, physics says 2 things can't occupy the same space, "it's too small". Z10,Z30,Q5,Q10,Q30; more power, larger, faster, more affordable and every couple of months BB10 updates again and again...finally, the Blackberry Passport. The Passport, a multifunctional keyboard, it's bigger, real real estate, no shortage of apps, the hub, the security, split home and work, no compromised social networking; a true flagship mobile device. What could go wrong. Sorry Goldilocks, too hard, too soft, too hot, too cold, too big, too square, too darn unique. So now what you get is what you confused people asked for, an IPhone beater, an Android phone with your name on it (Blackberry)
    08-09-15 02:36 PM

Enviado do meu Q10 atrav�s de Tapatalk
    08-10-15 10:36 AM
    +1 to Mikepoint

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 10:45 AM
    Oh, you "Blackberry Loyalist" you led them to this. They gave you the awesome Z10, an answer to a touchscreen IPhone, not enough apps. They gave you the whole catalog of Android apps, the good and bad (most are pretty much worthless). You longed for the good ole days with the keyboard, they gave you the Q. But alas, physics says 2 things can't occupy the same space, "it's too small". Z10,Z30,Q5,Q10,Q30; more power, larger, faster, more affordable and every couple of months BB10 updates again and again...finally, the Blackberry Passport. The Passport, a multifunctional keyboard, it's bigger, real real estate, no shortage of apps, the hub, the security, split home and work, no compromised social networking; a true flagship mobile device. What could go wrong. Sorry Goldilocks, too hard, too soft, too hot, too cold, too big, too square, too darn unique. So now what you get is what you confused people asked for, an IPhone beater, an Android phone with your name on it (Blackberry)

Ouch...
    KNEBB likes this.
    08-10-15 10:53 AM
    I for one can't wait for this phone, I've been holding out on upgrading my Z10 for months now! As long as they keep the BlackBerry hub then I'll be more than happy
    08-10-15 11:28 AM
    I for one can't wait for this phone, I've been holding out on upgrading my Z10 for months now! As long as they keep the BlackBerry hub then I'll be more than happy
    I am guessing that the slider will have the hub. If it's going to be Android, I am not sure how they will implement it, but it might be there

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 02:35 AM