While many thought the public release of Android Marshmallow to Priv owners meant the beta testing was over, BlackBerry has proven that to not be the case at all. A new beta build, the fourth in the line of betas, has now been released.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    05-19-16 12:30 PM
    When the f, will blackberry rollout the software to other providers. Once again this handset is about to be returned due the lack of support by BlackBerry. Have returned three Blackberrys, storm, the 10 and soon the priv due to their lack of support. Who cares if I bought it from Verizon, if you can't provide a software up, then f u blackberry!
    05-20-16 08:20 AM
    When the f, will blackberry rollout the software to other providers. Once again this handset is about to be returned due the lack of support by BlackBerry. Have returned three Blackberrys, storm, the 10 and soon the priv due to their lack of support. Who cares if I bought it from Verizon, if you can't provide a software up, then f u blackberry!
    Yes. Going to Android was going to solve all BlackBerry's problems and make them profitable. LOL. Not going to happen. They are just pissing off loyal customers and preventing future customers with their lack of execution on everything.
    05-20-16 09:18 AM
    Complaining about lack of support with a Verizon phone is the same as complaining that your car won't move with a boot on the wheel; what did you expect?
    05-20-16 11:03 AM