BlackBerry today, unveiled its software and services vision to infuse BlackBerry's unmatched power of productivity, communication, collaboration and security across all smartphone and tablets running iOS, Android, and Windows operating systems, giving users the unprecedented ability to work seamlessly and securely across any device.
    "BlackBerry's core values of security and productivity are more in demand than ever - as we demonstrated with the successful expansion of BES12 and BBM to other platforms," said BlackBerry CEO and Executive Chairman John Chen. "Flexibility without compromise is what current and former BlackBerry users tell us time and again they want from their mobile device. They want BlackBerry's legendary security and core productivity and collaboration capabilities while still being able to choose a device that matches their lifestyle and personality." Chen added: "We will continue to look for opportunities to broaden our software footprint in the market. Our goal is to be wherever our users need and want us, with our software suites, whether that's on an iPhone or a BlackBerry Classic."

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    03-01-15 11:51 AM
    Let us know, Mr Chen, when you've done the previous things promised. Then it's worth talking about the future.

There's quite a list but maybe start with:

XBBM video
    Official BlackBerry fix for 10.3.1 flickering

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 11:57 AM