If you're a Vodafone customer in the UK I bring you both good news and bad. The company dropped me a quick email to advise that they would indeed be stocking the new BlackBerry Classic in early January, but only for business customers.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    12-19-14 05:22 AM
    Guess alot of people will be buying their phones elsewhere. ATnT in a way does the same thing, when i said i was sad they didnt display any blackberry phones the worker gal there told me they sell lots of BlackBerry phones to businesses.

When i was puzzling over my first smartphone purchase and asking about the blackberry z10 display model not working, the sales woman told me with disgust that i dont want to buy a BlackBerry.

I walked out of there with a very expensive LG that i quickly learned to hate while at the same time loving it, having no clue about the different universe that BlackBerry offers, but i guess knowing first hand why i dont want android is a good thing.

So now they just keep people away from BlackBerries by hiding them in the back, defacto only selling them to businesses already.
    12-19-14 08:08 AM