CrackBerry Forum App for BlackBerry BOLD and the likes
I can view threads and post no problem from the CrackBerry app for my BlackBerry BOLD 9900.
If I want to reply to a post\thread etc. from the app, am I supposed to press the menu button to see the reply option?
Currently I press menu, and I don't 'always' get the reply button, sometimes I press the trackpad and don't get the reply option either. But since it is a little slow, I can't tell if I'm simply not waiting long enough for the reply option (and other options) to show, or if I'm simply pressing the wrong button...
Anyway, what say you, You and YOU?
- 02-21-2013, 10:12 PM #3
I'll 'fess up. No I don't use the CB App. I have an RSS reader that pulls in the CB blogs and forums I'm interested in, as well as articles from iMore, LifeHacker, etc. With BeReader, I can scroll quickly through a lot of posts, ignore the fluff and find items of interest. I can tag them, save to read later, forward by email, SMS, etc. When I want to read an article or post directly from CB, I just use the "open in browser" shortcut and view in the current CB mobile version. Works well on my 9900. Its easy enough to reply to a post (as I've done here!) Or subscribe.
- By Tiassa in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2009, 12:29 PM
- By Dinnearash Vareesh in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2009, 07:54 PM
- By dadon123 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-26-2009, 04:31 PM
- By Dinnearash Vareesh in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2009, 09:41 AM
- By estroh in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2009, 06:45 PM