CB10 1.1 Issue Tracker
CB10 1.1 has just been submitted to BlackBerry world for approval and should be ready for download later this afternoon. This is a minor maintenance release. Please post any issues here.
- Ability to Edit Forum Posts
- BBM Integration: Invite BBM contacts to download CB10
- Active Frames: Displays the ten latest articles
- Improved Sharing: Share via Email now presets Subject line, and share messages are now styled cleaner.
- Added progress indicator in Shop section
- New Settings: Custom Signature, Disable Notifications for Articles, Shortcut to Device Notification Settings, Custom Sync Interval
- Crash when closing Forum pages while still loading
- Crash when clicking on links to specific Forum Posts
- Featured article is now rendering properly
- Forum Likes Count fixed
- Forum Posts stripped of HTML when sharing via Email
- Forum category links now parsed properlyCB10 Lead App Developer
CEO, Mobile Nations
- 02-15-2013, 06:25 PM #3
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-16-2013, 07:20 AM #5
- 145 Posts
Have noticed that the forum post titles don't always show up in full. Usually exiting the app and re-opening it fixes the problem, but I thought I'd mention it, as it has happened a number of times, both on the earlier build and still happening on the 1.1. build I'm using.
Have added some screen grabs to show you,
- 02-16-2013, 11:34 AM #8
as an example the http://forums.crackberry.com/general...ok-like-10363/ thread has 3199 pages, obviously when you get to that kinda number you know where you are when you go back to look at stuff, yet the app has 3998 pages for the same thread (and no visible post numbers), meaning its potentially hard to keep track of what pages youve read etc.
Making the number of posts per page customizable is on the to do list. You can configure it on the desktop today so they would have to be the same to match.
Posted via CB10CB10 Lead App Developer
CEO, Mobile Nations
- 02-16-2013, 11:47 AM #10
- 02-16-2013, 08:53 PM #14
Will we see multi-quote at some point?
- 02-16-2013, 08:55 PM #16
- 02-16-2013, 11:11 PM #17
hmm, not able to see attachements (some people attach images rather than use imgr an stuff) also maybe a `page picker` in the forums would be good, `last page` is good, but if im on page 14 and wanna go to page 12 that alot of scrolling. jus an idea tho
- CrackBerry User
02-16-2013, 11:56 PM #18
- 76 Posts
The news article should link to this thread instead.
Can I get a setting option for the active frame to always shows the newest article and only refreshes when there's an update?
It should also refreshes on update even when I turn the notification off.
Posted via CB10 on Z10
- 02-17-2013, 08:53 AM #21
Great update and wasn't expecting my suggestion about the email subject to be implemented so soon!
I was going to ask about nested comments but checked the thread for version 1.0 first and saw this:
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-17-2013, 09:36 AM #22
- 111 Posts
When I use 1.1 in forums the my threads and unread threads often show no messages... on startup.
Occasionally I've seen a login button flash up but most often not.
What I do in this case is go to accounts (which loads really slowly) and then save my profile with no change. This seems to log me in at which point my threads and unread threads starts to work again.
Posted via CB10 v1.1
- 02-17-2013, 10:12 AM #24
Hi Marcus, loving the new update!
Just a couple of questions/suggestions for the next update:-
1) Would it be possible to reduce the number in the thread reply bubbles by one? A new thread with no replies is showing 1 in the bubble, and being old school it looks to me like someone has already replied to it.
2) Would it also be possible to include the thread author's name under the title, next to the time it was posted? It's always nice to see who started the thread at a glance, especially if the thread is several pages long.
3) Editing a post (before or after it's been posted) is very difficult. When you click anywhere to bring up the magnifying circle, it is almost impossible to move it left or right to exactly where you want it. As you start to move it right it swipes out of the pane you're currently in, or left swipes in a sub-menu. Don't know if there's anything that can be done about this?
- By tharrison4815 in forum CrackBerry AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-06-2013, 12:14 PM
- By wolf_359 in forum CrackBerry AppsReplies: 22Last Post: 03-06-2013, 06:51 AM
- By hydguy in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2009, 02:30 PM
- By hydguy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2009, 02:30 PM