CB 10 1.2 Issue Tracker
CB10 1.2 has just been submitted to BlackBerry World for approval and should be ready for download later this afternoon. This releases adds many requested features and should solve quite a few bugs. Please post any issues here.
- Article Comments: You can now post comments, also changed to display 50 comments per page.
- Forums Search: Search the forums from within the app.
- Forums and Thread Subscriptions: Manage and view your forums and thread subscriptions.
- Forums Attachment Uploads & Downloads: Download any and all attachments to your BB10 device. Uploads only support images at this time.
- Double-tap header to scroll to top.
- Background downloads (while the device is sleeping) are now a toggle in settings
- Action Menus more consistent
- Several new icons
- Rewrote Authentication system
- Added Progress Indicator on Account Page
- Fixed crash in forums when not online
- Fixed crash on app closure
- Fixed page skipping in forums thread
- Share/Save As Actions on Images improved
Known Issues in this release
- Scrolling to your posted comment has issues when the comment you are replying to has multiple nested comments.
- App may show white pages if you are in offline mode. Close and open app to resolve.
Future Road Map (in no particular order)
Active Links in Articles: Articles linked in other articles will open in app instead of in browser view.
Sliding Featured Stories Block
Article Image Galleries
Fix Character issues in Forums
Passport Profile Pages
Wall Paper Gallery
- 03-06-13, 01:46 PM #13
- 03-06-13, 05:08 PM #15
Small issue - if I load content via the built in browser and lets say I then zoom in on content and try to pan left too fast, even if it's not near the edge, it will swipe me back to the thread and close the browser. Naturally, clicking the web page/link again will reload the built in browser and require the page to reload.
Hope that makes sense!
- 03-06-13, 06:09 PM #16
- 03-06-13, 06:13 PM #17
Can't imagine a solution. A native app versus a true browser will offer different pros & cons.
- 03-06-13, 10:28 PM #18
- 03-06-13, 11:36 PM #24
Marcus, one thing I would really, really like to see is more content, if not just the full content, in member profiles.
There's room for sure. Right now it's a big white page with username and post count.
For those of us that help out a lot of members, it often makes answering their questions easier to know their device, carrier, location, etc.
Posted via CB10
- By Marcus Adolfsson in forum CrackBerry AppsReplies: 113Last Post: 05-07-13, 08:23 AM
- By xamdam in forum CrackBerry AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-13, 09:41 PM
- By marts1x in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 03-01-13, 09:31 PM
- By marvzz in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-09, 11:22 AM
- By tracksforhire in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-09, 07:53 AM