Item Description : WTS: Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9930 *MINT* w/Accessories
    Price : $375.00 USD/OBO
    Rate it : 9.9/10
    What it comes with : Box and the following: phone, sync cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, manual and all original documents. Also comes with an Otterbox Commuter in black, an Otterbox Impact in black, it has a screen protector installed on it, and it comes with an BB desk charging pod. It does not come with the OEM holster or an SD card.
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping; $5 for UPS Ground (you pick the shipping)
    Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : email at [email protected]

Any additional info : This phone is in mint condition. It is PRISTINE and looks like it just came out of the box. If I wanted to use a BlackBerry, I would have no issue with using this one in the condition it is in, and I'm one of the most anal people I know when it comes to the condition of phones. I just have no desire to ditch my 4S right now and I recently acquired it in a trade, so now it's up for sale.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I am always willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.
    bunky1971 likes this.
    03-13-12 09:23 PM
    Email sent.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    03-13-12 11:39 PM
    Email sent.

Responded to. Let me know.
    03-13-12 11:48 PM
    This is a great guy to deal with - awesome price!
    03-14-12 07:31 AM
    Email sent.

You wont be dissappointed in this device!!
    03-14-12 07:48 AM
    You wont be dissappointed in this device!!
    Ahhh, thanks for reaching out and offering some reassurance. I'm assuming you have one?

I actually had a mint device (had to return one for defects), but sold it and am now regretting it. Trying to use my Droid X - which is nice - yet, i miss the simplicity/quickness of messaging/social apps on the BB.

03-14-12 10:18 AM
    @RHP23 - bunky1971 is the guy I got the Bold from. I also emailed you back, so let me know what you want to do.
    03-14-12 10:31 AM
    @RHP23 - bunky1971 is the guy I got the Bold from. I also emailed you back, so let me know what you want to do.
    After reading the email - i put 2 and 2 together haha... Check your email.

03-14-12 11:59 AM
    After reading the email - i put 2 and 2 together haha... Check your email.

Email replied to. Keep me posted.
    03-14-12 12:04 PM
    Looks like the Bold has been paid for and will ship out today. Please keep this open until RHP receives the device.

Thanks.
    03-14-12 12:55 PM
    Wouldn't it be funny if I offered you the GT Plus for it??? LOL I'm not going too, BUT I thought it would be funny to say!
    03-14-12 01:13 PM
    Wouldn't it be funny if I offered you the GT Plus for it??? LOL I'm not going too, BUT I thought it would be funny to say!
    Luckily I just shipped it off.
    03-14-12 04:52 PM
    Luckily I just shipped it off.
    Est. Delivery is somehow tomorrow? I'm not complaining, haha. fingers crossed.
    03-15-12 06:47 PM
    Est. Delivery is somehow tomorrow? I'm not complaining, haha. fingers crossed.
    Knowing USPS it will probably be Saturday or Monday. But I'm sure tomorrow would work for you!
    03-15-12 06:56 PM
    Knowing USPS it will probably be Saturday or Monday. But I'm sure tomorrow would work for you!

Sorry that I haven't posted until now (busy few days), but - the device came yesterday morning haha. You mailed it Wed at 2ish and was here Fri by noon, ridiculous!

Everything - device and all accessories - is in perfect condition as stated and I couldn't have gotten luckier/be happier with this purchase/seller. Also, everything was packaged very nicely, which was a nice touch.

Thanks, Andrew - much appreciated, would certainly do business again!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-17-12 07:31 PM
    Hey Rob, definitely appreciate the very kind words!! Bunky1971 deserves a little of the credit, too, for trading me such a mint phone. I'm glad the shipping was so fast and that it got there in one piece! I'm also glad you got exactly what you were looking for.

It was a very good transaction and I would definitely do business with you again!

Thanks again!!

Mods, you can close this one up. We have a happily completed transaction!!
    03-17-12 11:44 PM
    Glad everything went well.
    03-18-12 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD