Item Description: Used AT&T BlackBerry Priv

Price: $500

Carrier Locked or Unlocked: Locked

Condition: Priv - 9/10, took one point as device has been used, no scuffs/marks at all, device looks and functions as it did new and has had a Skinomi screen protector on since day one and was cased during use

Includes: include everything that comes in box brand new (Device, Charger, Headphones)

Item Location: NJ

Shipping Details: Free USPS Priority within US

Payment Options: Can do either PayPal or Amazon gift to account (had a member buy a BB10 from me here this way - received credit almost immediately and shipped next day)

Additional Info:

The Priv was originally purchased online through AT&T. I called AT&T after my mother's cancelation and to my surprise I was offered an unlock code from the AT&T rep. It was not working so she noted this and I later received an email that it would be 14 days from cancelation before the Priv can be unlocked. I can screenshot the email for anyone interested in purchasing if interested in unlocking device.

Pictures posted below...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by TLD1; 04-13-16 at 10:31 AM.
    04-11-16 10:37 PM
    Any pics of the Priv?

Thanks.
    04-12-16 03:14 PM
    Any pics of the Priv?

Thanks.
    Sorry, not sure why the pictures aren't showing. I'll post them one at a time. Already tried twice hmm ???

04-13-16 03:47 AM

Attached Thumbnails WTS: AT&T BlackBerry Priv-16938.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails WTS: AT&T BlackBerry Priv-16939.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails WTS: AT&T BlackBerry Priv-16940.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails WTS: AT&T BlackBerry Priv-16941.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails WTS: AT&T BlackBerry Priv-16942.jpg  
    PM sent to OP. Thread edited to comply with MP Rules.
    Last edited by TLD1; 04-13-16 at 10:32 AM.
    04-13-16 09:32 AM
    Considering trade or no?

04-14-16 04:55 PM
    Going to go for cash on this one. Have other BB10s that I may end up trading (and using a Priv now as well).

Have a verbal offer for less than $500. Just sent a PM with my BBM info to this person. Somewhat negotiable, but not going much lower than $500. Just thought I'd share in case there was any other interest.

Will try to keep this post updated. Been a busy week!

04-15-16 02:28 PM
    nice phone looks just like my Priv, lol

Good luck with the sale
    RLTurn77 likes this.
    04-15-16 04:13 PM
    Going to $475. This phone was used by my mother and cased with screen protector still on since day one.

Can unlock in a week or so if needed. Looking at the pictures, the back looks like it has marks, it is actually a shadow of me taking the picture.

Have positive feedback here :-)

04-17-16 04:51 AM
    Considering trade or no?

Was originally (had another Android I was willing to get rid of), but since it's just the Priv, my mom is just looking to get some money back from the switch.

Might as well take this opportunity as a bump and state that this device is just as it came new. Removed the case for the pictures, but left the Skinomi screen protector on which has been on since day 1. No worries about the screen having any micro-marring or scratches.

I'd have to look at her receipt as well, but this was only used for a few months. I'm sticking with $475. Think that's a big deal considering no taxes or shipping fees, etc.

04-18-16 12:10 PM
    Was originally (had another Android I was willing to get rid of), but since it's just the Priv, my mom is just looking to get some money back from the switch.

Might as well take this opportunity as a bump and state that this device is just as it came new. Removed the case for the pictures, but left the Skinomi screen protector on which has been on since day 1. No worries about the screen having any micro-marring or scratches.

I'd have to look at her receipt as well, but this was only used for a few months. I'm sticking with $475. Think that's a big deal considering no taxes or shipping fees, etc.

Can't edit here. Flick typing on my Priv says it's a big deal lol. Meant to say that $475 seems like a pretty good deal to me.

04-18-16 12:13 PM
    Hi OP,
    I am interested in this Priv, but do not want to purchase, until it has a clean IMEI and is unlocked. Please PM me with updates.
    Thanks!
    04-18-16 01:18 PM
    Hi OP,
    I am interested in this Priv, but do not want to purchase, until it has a clean IMEI and is unlocked. Please PM me with updates.
    Thanks!
    and any additional info you have
    04-18-16 01:19 PM
    Hi OP,
    Thanks!
    No problem, the IMEI is clean. It was bought new a few months ago. Surprised it's still up for sale to be honest... almost thinking about keeping it as a spare (mom won't charge me lol).

As for unlocking, it should be able to be unlocked at this point I'm thinking so will call AT&T tomorrow. Have to wait until I have another carrier's SIM as that was the only way I could unlock the Priv (I was told by the AT&T rep to put the Verizon SIM card in and it then prompts for an unlock code).

I might as well get it unlocked tomorrow if they'll give me a code (have to look at my post to see if the 14 days are up), but seriously considering just holding on to it. Will let the mods know if that is the case, but will leave it for sale for $475 as of now and won't refuse an offer unless I post that I'm just going to "buy" it from my mom myself lol.

I'll see what I can get from AT&T tomorrow and update this thread. Thanks!

Just snapped another picture of the back without my shadow in it lol...

Attached Thumbnails WTS: AT&T BlackBerry Priv-17941.jpg  
    04-21-16 08:18 PM
    This thread is a mess lol (every picture is re-posted each time I reply).

Just wanted to post that the email from AT&T is dated 4/8 so 14 days would be around 4/22 which would be tomorrow so will try calling then.

And the price right now is $475 shipped.

04-21-16 08:31 PM
    PRICE DROP! $450

Barely used for a few months AT&T Priv that was cased and still has screen protector on from day 1. Not one scratch/scrape/scuff on device.

If interested PM me and I'll send you my BBM PIN if you'd like better pictures, more information. Device looks and functions the same as it did new.

04-22-16 12:52 PM
    $425

04-26-16 07:45 AM
    Thought the Priv was actually holding its value relatively well? Hmmm... down to $425 at this point.

04-26-16 07:46 AM
    Thought the Priv was actually holding its value relatively well? Hmmm... down to $425 at this point.

Unfortunately it hasn't. If you go on swappa you can see where some of the carrier branded phones have sold around $400 due to people just getting rid of them.

Great phone, good luck with your sale.
    04-26-16 09:25 AM
    Unfortunately it hasn't. If you go on swappa you can see where some of the carrier branded phones have sold around $400 due to people just getting rid of them.

Great phone, good luck with your sale.
    Guess I was looking at some of the asking prices for the Passport at around 300-400 and thought that the Priv would easily sell at least a hundred higher than that. I've already mentioned it's identical to a brand new one side by side, but guess the AT&T variant is the issue. Appreciate the input.

$400 would be the lowest I'd possibly go. Almost worth just keeping another spare phone... hmm. Still have an untouched red Passport in its box, same with a Z30 and Z10. Now that I have M on my Priv... no problem waiting on AT&T. Will think about that.

Jamie Wooten likes this.
    04-26-16 02:39 PM
    Are u looking to get rid of the z30?

Posted via z10
    04-26-16 03:49 PM
52 123