Shipping Details : USPS
    Payment Options : Paypal only
    Contact Info : PM

Will post pics when I get home

Only used for a few days. Great condition

Sent using Tapatalk
    06-20-12 12:44 PM
    06-20-12 06:04 PM
    You are aware that you can buy these for $25 shipped on Amazon, right? Maybe you paid more than that for yours, but I can't imagine you'll be able to sell a used one for that much.
    06-21-12 09:25 PM
    Haha nope I bought these for $50 each.
    Ok then new price

$25

Sent using Tapatalk
    06-23-12 08:20 AM
    make me an offer

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    06-26-12 08:10 PM
    no reasonable offer refused

06-30-12 12:01 PM
    I don't like to see people get ripped off. You can clearly get these new, for less, with free shipping, online: Amazon.com: OtterBox Defender Series Hybrid Case and Holster for BlackBerry 9900/9930 Bold Touch - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon is even selling used ones themselves for much less.. $17.42.. and still free shipping.
    07-01-12 09:26 AM
    I don't like to see people get ripped off. You can clearly get these new, for less, with free shipping, online: Amazon.com: OtterBox Defender Series Hybrid Case and Holster for BlackBerry 9900/9930 Bold Touch - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon is even selling used ones themselves for much less.. $17.42.. and still free shipping.
    as I paid 50 for them I don't think I ask to much by saying make me an offer. read all of the thread before you start accusing me wxmancanada. you give us Canadians a bad name by doing something like this. I am selling two and as someone already pointed out since I purchased them you can get them cheaper therefore I said make me an offer.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious...learn how to read before jumping the gun!!!

07-04-12 04:40 PM
    $25 shipped is a good price and I would gladly make an offer if I did not already have one that I do not use. Good luck with your sale.
    07-04-12 10:57 PM
    as I paid 50 for them I don't think I ask to much by saying make me an offer. read all of the thread before you start accusing me wxmancanada. you give us Canadians a bad name by doing something like this. I am selling two and as someone already pointed out since I purchased them you can get them cheaper therefore I said make me an offer.
    I'd like to point out that you never once stated you were selling two. Never. The first and only mention of there being "two" cases in this sale were in your mini-rant to me. Two cases for $25 is a great deal. That's NOT the quantity the ad states.

... and don't tell me it's obvious in the pictures, because it isn't. By that logic the last Bold 9900 I sold actually came with 9 handsets as there were 9 photos.

Might want to update your ad.
    07-06-12 09:11 PM
    This ad is for one as it states and the other ad is for another one. I was only stating that they were $50 each when I bought them.

Haha the pictures show what is for sale. Sorry for the rant but I think you just need to read closer before making comments.

Items are sold.
    07-07-12 05:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD