WTS BlackBerry Z10 STL 100-3 US model Factory Unlocked
Item Description: Z10 in black, factory unlocked, never activated,U.S. model STL 100-3 works on At&T, Tmobil, and other compatible carriers
Price: $650 shipped to US Price reduced to $600
Includes: charger, ear buds, screenprotector...and the uber-cool blacked-out box
Item Location: massachusetts
Shipping Details: *will ship free to US destination via USPS priority mail with tracking info
Payment Options: paypal
Contact Info: PM or post below
Additional Info: I won this in the Twitter contest and can't use it because I am stuck on Verizon.
Last edited by mundo472; 03-19-13 at 06:59 AM.
- 03-18-13, 02:03 PM #4
549.00 from AT&T this week. Off contract.
- 03-18-13, 02:57 PM #6
No contract so no activation fee. I know. I bought one. Contract and activation for 2 year price of 199.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 03-18-13, 03:08 PM #7My goal here is to help out and provide knowledge! Feel free to shoot me a PM
- 03-18-13, 03:54 PM #8
- 03-18-13, 04:21 PM #9My goal here is to help out and provide knowledge! Feel free to shoot me a PM
The website indicates an asterisk next to the "month to month" purchase (the $549 price point you noted), the only choice besides 1 yr and 2 yr. The asterisk is footnoted as "monthly data and voice required" and "activation fee applies".
Your mileage may vary...
And if someone doesn't like the price they can always counter-offer, right?
- 03-18-13, 07:34 PM #11
Ok anyways!!! Let's all just stop bickering about the price and what not and let the guy sell the Z10! Good luck!My goal here is to help out and provide knowledge! Feel free to shoot me a PM
- 03-19-13, 08:20 AM #13
Open to any trades? I have several Verizon BB's and PlayBooks and a plethora of unlocked devices I could offer...or partial trade and cash? Netbook? Siris Devices...
I cant wait for T-Mobile anymore - PM me or bunky1971 on G-talkBLACKBERRY!! We go where you go!
- 03-19-13, 09:36 AM #14
Keep in mind, editing your original post in any way, is a violation of the marketplace policies.
If you need to update your thread or adjust your selling price, please reply to the thread to announce your change.
I am so sorry, Duvi. Bad reading on my part. The parts I altered were a price reduction (noted as such) and a reiteration of free shipping within the US. No intent to alter the record but my ignorance is no excuse.
- By netwerx1 in forum Buy, Sell, Trade - Sold / ArchivedReplies: 14Last Post: 02-26-13, 06:22 AM
- By you sir name in forum Buy, Sell, Trade - Sold / ArchivedReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-13, 05:43 PM
- By kolok in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 8Last Post: 01-10-13, 09:58 PM
- By aragone79 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-10-12, 08:48 AM
- By dvigue in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-10, 05:12 AM