Item Description: "Pure white" Blackberry Passport, 9/10 condition. It was always in a case and always had a screen protector. Only used it for 6 months.
    Price: $375 CAD/ $285 USD
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked from Shop Blackberry
    Condition: Fair
    Includes: Original box, original charger/usb cable, original headphones (unopened), Ringke fusion case in Crystal (5/10 condition, discolored)
    Item Location: Mississauga, ON
    Shipping Details: I'll ship to anywhere in Canada (Canada Post) or USA (USPS - shipping extra, I will give you a quote, provide zipcode)
    Payment Options: Paypal
    Additional Info: The Ringke case is turning yellow.
    Contact Info: Please PM or post below
    Attached Thumbnails WTS: Blackberry Passport (White)-img_7450.jpg   WTS: Blackberry Passport (White)-img_7440.jpg   WTS: Blackberry Passport (White)-img_7443.jpg   WTS: Blackberry Passport (White)-img_7446.jpg   WTS: Blackberry Passport (White)-img_7447.jpg  

WTS: Blackberry Passport (White)-img_7449.jpg   WTS: Blackberry Passport (White)-img_7454.jpg  
    dakid72 likes this.
    01-01-17 10:38 AM
    Good luck on your sale, however, you can get a brand new one sealed on Amazon for under $200.

Posted with my beautiful Passport SE
    Thanks for the well wishes and your input! Apparently this needs to be explicitly stated - $375 CAD obo. And the $375 CAD (or whichever price) includes shipping for Canadians. I will drop the price accordingly for in-person pickups.

The price in USD is just converted from the CAD price. I'm only offering to ship it to the States as an afterthought, since it seemed like a shame not to offer, as I ship things to the US all day for work. I'm not going to pull some price discrimination and lower the USD price, have a Canadian buy it and then eat the Paypal conversion fee ontop of the regular Paypal fees, lol.

If it was me, as a Canadian, I'd heavily consider importing the $200 USD white Passport from Amazon.com. Could be a better deal, just have to check Customs fees/brokerage fee from the shipping company/my credit card's exchange rate before pulling the trigger. No case but Amazon customer service is 10/10. Amazon.ca is virtually out of the question, since it's $669 CAD + tax on there. No carriers offer the white Passport here (Black for $750 CAD + tax still) and Shop Blackberry stopped selling the white one too (Black for $449 CAD + tax). Plenty of black Passports available for around $330 CAD refurbished/used though. Guess it depends on how badly you want a *white* Passport. Might be able to swing something nice on Kijiji from a desperate seller depending on where you live.

So anyone who is interested, make an offer. Even a trade if it's an Android phone, I'm open minded. I'm in no rush to sell... ... ...unless the Mercury turns out to be really sick and available before February... ..
    01-01-17 03:50 PM
    How about a LeEco LE s3 bundle with an Asus zen watch? pin:2C3069E1
    OR a few unlocked z10s and accessories or I have a bundle of stuff. If you'd like to work out something my pin is above or PM an email address

Posted via CB10
    01-10-17 05:52 PM
    How about a LeEco LE s3 bundle with an Asus zen watch? pin:2C3069E1
    OR a few unlocked z10s and accessories or I have a bundle of stuff. If you'd like to work out something my pin is above or PM an email address

Posted via CB10
    Sorry for the delayed response - I was actually very tempted by the LeEco LE S3, I had never heard of it before. I'm going to have to pass for now though. And on the Z10s too. Thanks for the offer! I don't use BBM, so maybe PM me through Crackberry if there's something else you'd like to discuss .
    bunky1971 likes this.
    01-12-17 04:42 PM