• Item Description : BlackBerry Bold 9930 for Verizon Wireless, clean ESN, good PIN. Device was purchased as unlocked, but not tested. Memory card slot works intermittently. I believe that there is a fix for this. On board memory works just fine.
    • Price : $175.00 USD
    • Condition : 9.5/10. Screen is mint. Body is mint. Chrome bezel is mint. Battery cover shows wear and use. Replace that and the device will look brand new. Works perfectly.
    • Includes : Box, OEM wall charger adapter, OEM data cable, unused leather holster, manuals
    • Item Location : Lansing, MI.
    • Shipping Details : USPS 2-3 Day Priority + delivery confirmation number. Shipping is included in price. Insurance will be at the option of the buyer. I only ship within the U.S.
    • Payment Options : Verified Paypal as a gift, or buyer pays fees. You must be verified.
    • Contact Info : email is the fastest contact method. HeavyFluid@gmail.com I can be reached by PM here as well
    • Additional Info: Prefer buyer with positive feedback on this site. Lowball offers will be ignored. No trades at this time please.
    • Photos:

• Item Description : BlackBerry Playbook 16GB
    • Price : $100 USD
    • Condition : 9.5/10. Screen is mint. Back shows slight signs of use. Works perfectly.
    • Includes : OEM powered wall charger, BlackBerry neoprene carrying pouch. I do not know if this is OEM or not. It appears to be, however I am not sure.
    • Item Location : Lansing, MI.
    • Shipping Details : USPS 2-3 Day Priority + delivery confirmation number. Shipping is included in the price. Insurance will be the option of the buyer. I only ship within the U.S.
    • Payment Options : Verified Paypal as a gift, or buyer pays fees. You must be verified.
    • Contact Info : email is the fastest contact method. HeavyFluid@gmail.com I can be reached by PM here as well.
    • Additional Info: Prefer buyer with positive feedback on this site. Lowball offers will be ignored. No trades at this time please.
    • Photos:

If you would like both items, we can work a deal out. Please feel free to check my feedback here. I am also a moderator at HowardForums.com where I also have positive feedback.
    01-22-13 04:36 PM
    Wow that deal on that Bold is great! Someone should pounce on that. Also, the neoprene sleeve is OEM and comes in box with a new PlayBook.
    01-22-13 05:12 PM
    I bought a 64gb on here a while ago. If its still available --- edit: nvm I'm Canadian. Good luck!

Ed

Sent from my BlackBerry Veedu using Tapatalk 3
    01-22-13 06:33 PM
    Hate to see you move on from BB heavyfluid but your offers are great. Somebody should snap them up quick. On a completely inappropriate note I'm loving the wallpaper on your 9930 if you want to share it.
    01-22-13 06:42 PM
    Thanks. Here is the wallpaper. Looks great on the device.

ajst222 and grover5 like this.
    01-22-13 08:33 PM
    PM has been sent.
    01-22-13 09:04 PM
    Thank you for all of the interest in my listing. I have received a few good offers, and have ignored several lowball offers. I feel like the prices that are listed are very reasonable for the condition and quality of the devices. They are both currently still available.
    01-23-13 07:56 PM
    Perhaps he's getting ready for getting his BB10!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-24-13 08:17 AM
    Sunday bump. 9930 is unlocked for GSM use. Grab it up before unlocking is illegal.
    01-27-13 10:17 AM
    Pm sent to u
    01-27-13 01:34 PM
    Replied on MIVE. ;-)
    01-31-13 07:51 AM
    LOL. It's not listed on MIVE. You interested? Would love to do a local sale!!
    01-31-13 08:31 AM
    Thank you to all interested parties. Both items have been sold. Please keep this thread open until the buyer receives the items.
    02-01-13 02:58 PM
    Congrats on the sale. Sorry we were unable to find a reasonable shipping solution. Great seller and fellow MIVE member too!
    02-03-13 12:11 PM
    Buyer has received the items. This can be closed now. Thanks!!
    02-05-13 12:29 AM