Description: Please See Below
    Price: SOLD
    Condition: Used but no scratches on screen. Less than 10 hours of use
    Includes: Kindle, Case, Stylus (See details below for more info)
    Item Location: Northern Indiana
    Shipping Details: Shipping will be based on your zip code and delivery method. I can ship USPS, Fedex, or UPS.
    Payment Options: Paypal/Money Order
    Contact Info: Reply to thread or PM

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD
    Last edited by webdave; 02-13-12 at 08:05 AM. Reason: item has been sold
    02-09-12 09:49 AM
    I was going to hammer you for not providing pictures of the actual device, BUT then I saw the Additional Pictures link. Looks nice, good luck with the sale, been thinking about selling mine also.
    02-09-12 10:23 AM
    Bump... price dropped to $185.00. I'd also be willing to part out the Kindle and accessories if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
    02-10-12 08:42 AM
    Do you have any feedback on the forum? I would make you an offer, but not unless there is some sort of feedback on here or same name. I have 20+ transactions on here and many can vouch for me. Just let me know. I am in Southern Indiana. I would like it for a VDay gift.

Thanks Nick
    Last edited by D2VW14_20; 02-10-12 at 09:47 PM.
    02-10-12 09:35 PM
    Do you have any feedback on the forum? I would make you an offer, but not unless there is some sort of feedback on here or same name. I have 20+ transactions on here and many can vouch for me. Just let me know. I am in Southern Indiana. I would like it for a VDay gift.

Thanks Nick
    Hi Nick,

I have listed a few things here in the past but I don't think I've ever sold anything on this forum. Most of my online selling is on Ebay. I've sold a large number of phones/electronics on Ebay over 11 years or so. I have never received a negative review. You can review my history at eBay Feedback Profile for shakes.mcgee . I've also sold some stuff on Ars Technia and I have a few older feedback reviews at their feedback site Beerology - View Feedback: Shakes .

If you have any other questions let me know. If you are interested PM or email me your address and I can get you an exact shipping quote. The Kindle is already boxed up and ready to go so I can ship it as fast as you want Monday.

Thanks,
    David
    02-11-12 07:03 AM
    Item has been sold.
    02-13-12 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD