Item Description: BlackBerry Z30 STA 100-3 (Verizon model)
    Price: ~$300
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
    Condition: Like new
    Includes: Z30 w/ original packaging, Original Charger, Nokia DT-910 Wireless Charger w/ original packaging, Patriot 64GB USB pen drive (compatible with USB OTG), Verizon Silicone Case, one iSmooth screen protector
    Item Location: Kennebunk, ME, United States
    Shipping Details: TBD
    Payment Options: PayPal preffered
    Additional Info: I'm looking to purchase a Passport ASAP and to sell my Z30 immediately afterward to recoup part of the cost.
    It's a Verizon Z30 (STA 100-3) which I've owned since late March. The device is in excellent condition. The screen is impeccable and free from any signs of wear whatsoever; there is a small scratch on the silver bezel at the bottom and another small scuff on the glass-weave back. Aside from this, the device bears no signs of use.
    BlackBerry Virtual Expert shows the battery to be in good health. I get over a day of battery use, and I do not charge the device over night, as I do my best to retain battery life by not overcharging or allowing it to discharge below 20%. I usually place the phone on the charger while I get ready for the day, and this bumps it up from ~30% to ~85-90%.
    The phone comes with its original packaging, the original charger, and a left-over screen protector. I'm also including a Nokia DT-910 wireless charger, in like-new condition, with its own original packaging, and a Verizon branded Silicon case, which I opened (as it came with the device) but never used. The sticker on it shows it retailed for 19.99.
    I could be convinced to include a Patriot 64gb USB thumb drive which works well with the Z30's USB OTG capabilities.

Please, PM me if you're interested (I know Verizon is no longer selling this model and it is now grandfathered, so-to-speak), if you'd like some pictures, additional information, etc.

Attachment 299735Attachment 299736Attachment 299737Attachment 299738Attachment 299739

I'm looking to purchase a Passport ASAP and to sell my Z30 immediately afterward to recoup part of the cost.
    It's a Verizon Z30 (STA 100-3) which I've owned since late March. The device is in excellent condition. The screen is impeccable and free from any signs of wear whatsoever; there is a small scratch on the silver bezel at the bottom and another small scuff on the glass-weave back. Aside from this, the device bears no signs of use.
    BlackBerry Virtual Expert shows the battery to be in good health. I get over a day of battery use, and I do not charge the device over night, as I do my best to retain battery life by not overcharging or allowing it to discharge below 20%. I usually place the phone on the charger while I get ready for the day, and this bumps it up from ~30% to ~85-90%.
    The phone comes with its original packaging, the original charger, and a left-over screen protector. I'm also including a Nokia DT-910 wireless charger, in like-new condition, with its own original packaging, and a Verizon branded Silicon case, which I opened (as it came with the device) but never used. The sticker on it shows it retailed for 19.99.
    I could be convinced to include a Patriot 64gb USB thumb drive which works well with the Z30's USB OTG capabilities.

Please, PM me if you're interested (I know Verizon is no longer selling this model and it is now grandfathered, so-to-speak), if you'd like some pictures, additional information, etc.
    Last edited by pkcable; 09-25-14 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Ad transfer
    09-21-14 08:37 PM
    Pictures? Price?

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.1052
    09-21-14 08:42 PM
    I'm looking for somewhere around 350, maybe a little more considering everything that's included.
    PM offers, please.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 10:26 PM
    Good luck with the sale!

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.1052
    09-21-14 10:32 PM
    Please Post a Follow up post correcting your Market Place post to conform with our Rules listed here...
    Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    You must use these template....
    Members that wish to list items in the Marketplace should use the following template:
    Thread title: (WTS/WTT)
    Item Description:
    Price:
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:
    Condition:
    Includes:
    Item Location:
    Shipping Details: *
    Payment Options:
    Additional Info:
    Photos: **
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
    * We suggest using a means of shipping that provides tracking information such as USPS with delivery confirmation, FedEx or UPS. For the extra couple bucks it is worth it to both the buyer and seller.
    ** Required. No web or ‘stock’ photos please. Post a picture of the item in your possession that you wish to sell.

Hi, we do have a format requirement for Marketplace ads that needs to be used, please.
    curvezzz and decoy713 like this.
    09-22-14 12:42 AM
    I wish you the best of luck, that being said I just sold my Z30 yesterday that was less than a month old, unlocked, with two Otterbox cases, for less than what you are asking. You may need to moe your expectations a little to the left. I hope that you like the Passport!
    09-22-14 09:34 AM
    Sorry for failing to follow procedure; I will update the post when I get home tonight. (Is there a way to edit it instead of just replying?)
    For those interested, following the guarantee of competitive Passport pricing, I'm going to be asking $300.00 flat for all items included.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 01:52 PM
    If you post it below, I can edit it for you. Only mods/admins can edit in the Marketplace. I don't mind doing it for you.
    09-22-14 09:35 PM
    I almost had one for $99 but I couldn't get myself to sign a 2 year with big red... Kinda regret that. I am very interested in your device, but honestly I'm looking to spend about $200. I know that's kinda low, but let me know. I'd go higher, but I gotta pay about $150 to terminate my ATT contract.
    09-22-14 10:20 PM
    Oh, and just a heads up, I only want the device, nothing else
    09-22-14 10:22 PM
    Good morning ceckland. I may be interested, can you post photos please? Also look for PM from me. Have a great day!
    09-23-14 07:45 AM
    Good morning ceckland. I may be interested, can you post photos please? Also look for PM from me. Have a great day!
    Check the attachments in post #1 for images.
    09-23-14 08:23 AM
    FYI, the links above do not work for me, I get the following message:

Crackberry Forums Message
    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.
    09-23-14 12:14 PM
    FYI, the links above do not work for me, I get the following message:

Crackberry Forums Message
    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

They are working ok for me. Are you using a PC?
    09-23-14 12:24 PM
    They are working ok for me. Are you using a PC?
    Hmm.. they aren't working for me either. PC / Chrome.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 12:51 PM
    I'm on my Mac and the attachments are not working PK.
    09-23-14 01:02 PM
    I PM'd you back.

Hmm.. they aren't working for me either. PC / Chrome.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 01:53 PM
    Win 8.1, IE 11 on a PC. Also no go on WP8. Thx
    09-23-14 02:29 PM
    I almost had one for $99 but I couldn't get myself to sign a 2 year with big red... Kinda regret that. I am very interested in your device, but honestly I'm looking to spend about $200. I know that's kinda low, but let me know. I'd go higher, but I gotta pay about $150 to terminate my ATT contract.

He is including a lot of extras maybe you guys can meet in the middle somewhere?
    09-25-14 08:29 AM
    The bundle has been sold. Thank you all for your interest, time, and offers. Best of luck to all looking for a Z30!!
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-25-14 03:48 PM