Item Description:

Selling a Limited Edition Red BlackBerry Z10 with all included accessories. The serial number is 014XX

Price: $1000 CAD

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition: Brand New. Has never been turned on. All accessories are still sealed.

Includes:

The RED LIMITED EDITION Z10 phone. This is the Canadian version.

...and the original box and accessories such as: battery, microusb cable, wall plug, headset.

Item Location:

Toronto, Canada

Shipping Details:

Will ship as registered mail. If near downtown Toronto, can meet in person.

Payment Options:

Within Canada: Interac e-transfer, or cash if in Toronto (I highly doubt you want to send an envelope filled with $1000 )

Everywhere else (International): Bank Wire transfer.

Additional Info:

The pictures were all taken with a Dev C . You can see it if you want to meet in Toronto.

Contact Info - Send me a personal message for more information
    Attached Thumbnails Red BlackBerry Z10 Limited Edition - Brand New - Canada - Unlocked-img_00000029.jpg   Red BlackBerry Z10 Limited Edition - Brand New - Canada - Unlocked-img_00000032.jpg   Red BlackBerry Z10 Limited Edition - Brand New - Canada - Unlocked-img_00000031.jpg  
    Last edited by anon(153966); 04-09-13 at 06:29 AM. Reason: I updated the payment options as per your post
    04-05-13 06:30 PM
    PM Sent. Please reply.
    04-08-13 10:56 AM
    Done...

10char
    04-08-13 12:29 PM
    Check PM. Add me on BBM please.
    04-08-13 01:45 PM
    I'd like to update my accepted payment options. I no longer accept paypal. After some research, I feel it has large fees and offers little protection for Canadian sellers. I offer bank wire transfers as a replacement.

Item will be sent within 1 business day of payment clearance.

That section should now read:
    ---
    Payment Options:

Within Canada: Interac e-transfer, or cash if in Toronto (I highly doubt you want to send an envelope filled with $1000 )

Everywhere else (International): Bank Wire transfer.
    ---

I'd also like to clairify: $1000 CDN is essentially $1000 USD.
    04-09-13 01:56 AM
    Bank Wire Transfer offers absolutely NO protection for the buyer. That's essentially telling someone to send you a Western Union. At least, in the US that is how it works.
    04-09-13 06:48 AM
    Bank Wire Transfer offers absolutely NO protection for the buyer.
    Pretty much. If you're international, I don't trust you. If you're in Canada, I don't have to. I'm in no hurry to send this using a scheme that can easily leave me giving away my LE for nothing.

The last guy wanted me to give my phone to his "friend" in Toronto on a business trip. He would pay me via paypal. When I told him to pay his friend and his friend give me cash. essentially turning the transaction into my favorite type: face-to-face, he canceled the arrangement. Not saying he was a scammer but can't say he wasn't. I'm not doing any transactions where I cannot say you are not a scammer.

Strongly preferred payment scheme is cash in person. That way I don't have to trust you and you don't have to trust me. Though, I'm fairly certain you only have to trust me to send the item. I can prove, without a doubt, that I indeed have a BB10 LE. The picture above with my username should be enough but I can do Playbook videochat if you are skeptical of even that. I wouldn't blame you.

As an aside, if anyone wants a photo of a LE taken at a specific angle or in a certain way, even if not interested in buying it, post in this thread. I'll follow the request so long it doesn't require me turning the phone on or showing the PIN. I'll remind you, the battery is still sealed
    04-09-13 11:54 AM
    That's essentially telling someone to send you a Western Union. At least, in the US that is how it works.
    I'll note any wire transfer would be going to my personal CIBC bank account. Not a WU or similar establishment.
    04-09-13 12:44 PM
    Hey mods, Item is now sold. You can move the ad
    04-09-13 10:14 PM
    Congratulations on your sale...
    Concession likes this.
    04-10-13 04:37 AM