ITEM DESCRIPTION: Unbranded Blackberry Q10. The phone is in mint condition - no nicks, scratches or marks of any kind. I bought the phone directly from Blackberry while working up in Canada. This is a Canadian Made Region 1 Q10.

I've only used the phone for less than 6 weeks but I have not experienced any double typing issues.

CARRIER UNLOCKED: This is a Blackberry factory purchased phone and is not branded nor is it locked.

ITEMS INCLUDED: The phone comes with original USB and headphones - both of which have never been used are are still in its plastics. l also have all the papers and boxes. You�ll get everything I received when I bought the phone from Blackberry.

ITEM LOCATION: Southern California

PRICE: $300 USD

SHIPPING DETAILS: $15 UPS ground within the Continental United States. Included in the shipping cost is insurance and signature confirmation will be require.

PAYMENT: PayPal confirmed

WHY AM I SELLING THE UNIT: I can't get use to the small screen so I haven't used it for the past 2 months. I'm using my Z10 as my daily driver

Also it has the most current update as I used it on Rogers while in Canada and with T-Mobile while in the States.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Willing to meet up locally for the sale (therefore the shipping cost would not be applicable).

CANADIAN BUYERS: I travel up to Vancouver on a regular basis, please PM me to discuss further.

That�s pretty much it. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Q10 / SQN100-5 / Made in Canada 1 / No double key issue-img_0054.jpg

Q10 / SQN100-5 / Made in Canada 1 / No double key issue-img_0053.jpg

Q10 / SQN100-5 / Made in Canada 1 / No double key issue-img_0056.jpg
    06-02-14 01:14 PM
    Good luck with this sale! hope someone takes advantage of it soon!
    06-02-14 01:16 PM
    06-02-14 01:24 PM
    Sorry, not interest in trading.
    06-02-14 11:53 PM
    No sure how to edit my post but I wanted to reprice it for $270 + shipping.
    06-03-14 01:33 PM
    No sure how to edit my post but I wanted to reprice it for $270 + shipping.
    This post will suffice as a price notification, but only admins can edit in the Marketplace.
    robert_in_la likes this.
    06-05-14 09:27 AM
    hey OP, are you flexible on the pricing? Willing to ship to Toronto, Canada?
    06-05-14 01:35 PM
    hey OP, are you flexible on the pricing? Willing to ship to Toronto, Canada?
    yes and yes. Go ahead and pm and offer. Please note I will be shipping the device from The States so you would have to take care of any duty if need be.
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-06-14 12:23 AM
    I am interested, if only for the fact that I can avoid the double type issue. How do I find out if I will get dinged by import fees or not?
    06-08-14 11:07 PM
    I am interested, if only for the fact that I can avoid the double type issue. How do I find out if I will get dinged by import fees or not?
    Sorry for the delay... I was traveling and just returned. Not double typing issues at all. Have no idea how they assess fees or not. I did by the phone in Canada but thats not to say they won't ding you duty for it.
    06-10-14 09:14 AM
    Sorry for the delay... I was traveling and just returned. Not double typing issues at all. Have no idea how they assess fees or not. I did by the phone in Canada but thats not to say they won't ding you duty for it.
    If you send the phone but mark it down as Gift the buyer should be Ok. no one wants to get hit with $80 duty fees if you list the selling price as like $270
    06-10-14 11:51 AM
    If you send the phone but mark it down as Gift the buyer should be Ok. no one wants to get hit with $80 duty fees if you list the selling price as like $270
    Not a problem,... which city do you live in? If you live in Vancouver I can probably get it to you without the hassle.
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-10-14 11:14 PM
    Bumping... also the price is reduced to $250 with shipping included within the U.S. For Canadian buyers $260.00
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-18-14 12:40 PM
    Mod can you please close the thread... sold it on eBay.
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-20-14 09:26 AM