Item Description: Never-Opened BlackBerry Passport SQW 100-1

Price: USD $325- OBO

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Has Unlock Code*

Condition: Mint - Unopened

Includes: Phone, charger, headphones - never opened‎

Item Location: USA ‎

Shipping Details: * will ship with tracking and insurance, First Class USPS or FedEx ‎

Payment Options: PayPal gift‎

Additional Info:It has a label that states "This equipment may be operated in all European Union member countries. When operated in France, this equipment uses non-harmonized frequency bands"‎

There is an unlock code provided. This is how the phone was shipped to me. Phone will include USA A/C adapter; European Charge Adapter in Box.

There may be no interest here, because of no photos of the phone, (sealed box, just as I received it). If there is serious interest, I'll open the package.‎‎

Wanting to put this in front of the CrackBerry community first. If no interest here, I'll work out other options.‎

Photos: **

Contact Info - Please PM*
    Attached Thumbnails Passport OG-blackberry-passport-box-front.png   Passport OG-blackberry-box-side-upc.jpg   Passport OG-blackberry-box-side-1.jpg   Passport OG-blackberry-box-seal-2.jpg   Passport OG-blackberry-box-seal1.jpg  

Last edited by TLD1; 03-08-17 at 07:01 AM.
    03-05-17 05:55 AM
    I've made this too complicated, and too expensive by including shipping to wherever. So...

Shipping to lower 48 only, included (international adds hefty costs, hereby eliminated)

Price: $265 shipped lower 48, USPS (can talk about buyer adding for international shipping)

The phone will work internationally, and US (obviously)

If no pics is causing no interest (as the included shipping costs likely did ������) if I have serious interest, I'll open the box. It just seems to me that folks would want the phone in its own box, for the buyer to open him/herself.

Share your thoughts. Someone is looking for an OG...
    03-05-17 09:14 PM
    Item Description: Never-Opened BlackBerry Passport SQW 100-1

Price: USD $325- OBO

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Has Unlock Code*

Condition: Mint - Unopened

Includes: Phone, charger, headphones - never opened‎

Item Location: USA ‎

Shipping Details: * will ship with tracking and insurance, First Class USPS or FedEx ‎

Payment Options: PayPal gift‎

Additional Info:It has a label that states "This equipment may be operated in all European Union member countries. When operated in France, this equipment uses non-harmonized frequency bands"‎

There is an unlock code provided. This is how the phone was shipped to me. Phone will include USA A/C adapter; European Charge Adapter in Box.

There may be no interest here, because of no photos of the phone, (sealed box, just as I received it). If there is serious interest, I'll open the package.‎‎

Wanting to put this in front of the CrackBerry community first. If no interest here, I'll work out other options.‎

Photos: **

Contact Info - Please PM*
    Just curious, was this a carrier device and not a factory unlocked Passport?
    03-06-17 05:09 AM
    Well, the way it was sent to me was with an unlock code printed on a label. I'll include an image of the label. I say label, because that's what it is. Printed almost large-enough to cover the lid of the box.

It's an international phone that came WITH the unlock code.

Someone here commented that they had the exact same situation, and that all was fine with the device. It's clearly never been opened.

I may just return the phone. Just thought someone in the CB circles would want it.

Clearly there isn't much interest. As I mentioned in the opening post, if there's no interest, I'll solve this another way. No hard feelings. :-)
    03-06-17 07:32 AM
    03-07-17 03:28 AM
    OK. Passport Opened.
    Included are photos of all sides, front, back and the screen showing the update available as 10.3.2.2836 (which is a higher version than the version I'm using as I type this). The phone shipped to me with an unlock code. I have not input that code.

Clearly, with a sealed box, folks had some doubts about the contents. These photos show all that I can show. If you have other questions, leave a question or PM me and I'll answer.

Thanks for looking!
    Attached Thumbnails Passport OG-screen-20170308-053654.jpg   Passport OG-img_20170308_053440.jpg   Passport OG-img_20170308_052558.jpg   Passport OG-img_20170308_052717.jpg   Passport OG-img_20170308_052815.jpg  

Passport OG-img_20170308_052954.jpg   Passport OG-img_20170308_052053.jpg  
    03-08-17 04:54 AM
    MOD: please delete this posting. Zero interest in a brand new phone. Going elsewhere. Thanks!
    03-09-17 10:28 PM