3 month old Blackberry Passport (Black, Unlocked), bought originally from Amazon, OS 10 latest official release (10.3.2.2339), with power supply, USB cable, premium Passport headphones, used Lightning Knight black case with PU "Leather". No original box.

US $425. Non-negotiable, and will not be reduced in future. No returns unless DOA. Free insured US Priority Mail to US buyers only. Will ship US mail Priority Express for additional cost.

PayPal gift pay, no charge, PayPal business invoice pay, +3%. Same business day shipping if purchased by Tuesday, August 11, 5 PM Central Time.

PM offers only, please.

This Passport is in pristine condition, and has always been carried in the case. It has a Mr. Shield clear screen protector, which can easily be removed. The PU "leather" case has a little wear, but only costs $10 to replace on Amazon.

The Passport is in perfect working condition, like new. Bluetooth works well, as does built-in FM Radio.

***I bought a Square Trade warranty, good until 11/15/2016, and fully transferable, according to Square Trade. I would arrange for the transfer of the warranty once the phone is sold. The deductible on the Square Trade warranty is $75. I've made no claims on this phone to date. This warranty adds much value to the phone, since BlackBerry only honors its own one year warranty for the original buyer, or at least they tend to resist any warranty claims for subsequent buyers. And of course BB doesn't cover accidental damages, but the Square Trade warranty does.***

Blackberry OS 10 installed software only is included--my own BB World paid apps and other 3rd party software pictured on screen are not included. IOW, I will security wipe the Passport, but it will still have OS 10.3.2.2339/2340.

I am selling this because I bought a Passport Silver Edition. I have no selling track record on CB, but a 100% rating on Ebay under user name KenV54. As Yogi Berra used to say, "You can look it up."

Note: This is also listed on Ebay as "Buy it Now" at same price. If it sells on Ebay first, I will withdraw this CB listing. I would rather sell it here on CB to save fees. I will end this CB listing early, around 5 PM Central Time Tuesday, because I am going away Wednesday early AM and would not be able to get it in the US mail on time to fulfill the same business day shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Mint Passport Unlocked Black, including my transferable Square Trade Warranty w ADH (exp. 11/16)-passport-w-case.jpg  
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    08-09-15 01:57 PM
    Bump
    KenV54 likes this.
    08-14-15 01:13 PM
    Bump
    ? What does "bump" mean? I'm the OP. Please advise. Device is still for sale.
    08-14-15 01:52 PM
    ? What does "bump" mean? I'm the OP. Please advise. Device is still for sale.
    "Bump" is a post in a forum thread that "bumps" it up to the top of the thread again. In this case...another member did your post a courtesy.
    KenV54 likes this.
    08-14-15 02:01 PM
    "Bump" is a post in a forum thread that "bumps" it up to the top of the thread again. In this case...another member did your post a courtesy.
    OK thanks very much. I've never tried to sell anything before on CB and didn't know.
    08-14-15 02:15 PM
    Sold. End thread.
    08-19-15 10:54 PM