Item Description: (Used) Bold 9930
    Price: $110
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked: Locked (I can see about unlocking, if this is an issue)
    Condition: Very Good (Nick out of silver ring around track pad. Minor Chip out of battery door. Some micro-scratches on screen only visible when screen is off, clean, and tilted ever-so-perfectly in the sunlight).
    Includes: Original box and contents. New (Original/unused) BB Power Plug, New (original/unused) BB Swivel Holster, New (original/unused) Polishing Cloth, Documentation Kit, Global Support Kit, Quick Reference Guide, Safety and Product Information Kit.
    Item Location: New England (Vermont)
    Shipping Details: FREE SHIPPING* (USA ONLY) FedEx, USPS, or UPS.
    Payment Options: Paypal Gift Option
    Additional Info: *I will include a SanDisk 32GB SD card and the free shipping, if sold for the asking price.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below
    Bold 9930 VZW (Used)-straight-.jpg
    Bold 9930 VZW (Used)-contents.jpg
    Bold 9930 VZW (Used)-track-pad-nick.jpg
    Bold 9930 VZW (Used)-back-top-down.jpg
    Bold 9930 VZW (Used)-top-down.jpg
    Bold 9930 VZW (Used)-back.jpg
    04-29-14 07:39 AM
    Nice ad, here's to a successful transaction!
    04-29-14 08:45 AM
    Does anyone know if this phone would work on Rogers Wireless H+ network? Once unlocked of course?

Please advise. I am interested if it would.
    04-29-14 03:09 PM
    Jvaf-
    I don't know the answer to your question for sure, but from what I have researched on the internet it looks like you would be better off with an AT&T model (9900). Roger's is GSM and VZW is CDMA. This 9930 (unlocked) CAN access the GSM network, but it looks like the experience wouldn't be as good. I would love to sell it to you, but I would also hate to see you disappointed. I don't need to burn a member of this community just to sell a device! These devices come up frequently for sale. I encourage you to be patient and buy the correct one, rather than rush and purchase one that will work sub-par on your network!

Of course, if someone on these forums knows better than I, please chime in!
    04-30-14 10:24 AM
    Appreciate the response. Thank you and goodluck with the sale of this device.

Jvaf-
    I don't know the answer to your question for sure, but from what I have researched on the internet it looks like you would be better off with an AT&T model (9900). Roger's is GSM and VZW is CDMA. This 9930 (unlocked) CAN access the GSM network, but it looks like the experience wouldn't be as good. I would love to sell it to you, but I would also hate to see you disappointed. I don't need to burn a member of this community just to sell a device! These devices come up frequently for sale. I encourage you to be patient and buy the correct one, rather than rush and purchase one that will work sub-par on your network!

Of course, if someone on these forums knows better than I, please chime in!
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-30-14 05:53 PM
    Thanks Jvaf. And, good luck to you, too.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 03:46 PM
    Bump.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-15-14 04:28 PM
    Happy Memorial Day (10 day bump).

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-26-14 10:33 AM
    can you ship in the phils.?
    05-27-14 11:41 PM
    I can ship it anywhere, but a couple of things to consider: this is a CDMA phone (Verizon) and if it is going outside the USA then the buyer is responsible for shipping costs.

Now, if phils. means Philadelphia...then, yes...no problem.

Did I answer your question?
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-30-14 08:45 AM
    The good news is that while it is a CDMA phone, it also has GSM bands for worldwide usage, as well, so it would be usable for people in other countries if it is unlocked on that side.
    05-31-14 09:15 AM
    Moderators: You may close this thread. The device has been sold. Thanks to all those who showed interest!
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-13-14 11:41 AM