So you can imagine where this is going........I asked him why he bid on it if it clearly states USA only and he says he will get me a USA address to send package ....hmmmmmmmm........
    I wouldn't count the deal as dead. There are plenty of people who use a US postal address in orderto ship out of the country; some even cross the border to pick up there purchaces. Once I sold a HP DV9000 laptop on ebay that clearly stated 'ship to the 48 states only' I ended up shipping it to N.J. The purchaser lived in Russia.
    04-04-15 07:19 AM
    I wouldn't count the deal as dead. There are plenty of people who use a US postal address in orderto ship out of the country; some even cross the border to pick up there purchaces. Once I sold a HP DV9000 laptop on ebay that clearly stated 'ship to the 48 states only' I ended up shipping it to N.J. The purchaser lived in Russia.
    I know, it's just like I told the previous poster, what gets me is the fact that he has zero transactions. Became a member in March 2015,that to me always raises a red flag for scams.....but as stated earlier, he has indeed paid and used a Georgia address.
    04-04-15 08:08 AM
    Then deal closed.... congrats to u

\VVV/:::The Kebre Negest :::\VVV/
    04-04-15 12:29 PM
28 12