can you guys write a bit bigger....
    the 72 point font is hard to read from my neighbor's yard....

by the way how many times has the word moron been used in this thread?

Yo you send me some dough, I hook you up....

01-05-10 10:48 PM
    Threat? where did you get that from ? how in the name of **** did you get that as being a threat ,, duncebat
    01-05-10 10:48 PM
    Just a shot in the dark, but this could end up being 2 million cb users to 1......
    just a thought.
    Seriously, enough mud slinging on both sides has made this entertaining....but it has run its course.
    01-05-10 10:56 PM
    "Feedback forum *beta*"

How much you want to bet that the Mods are regretting a feedback forum?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 11:06 PM
    Just a shot in the dark, but this could end up being 2 million cb users to 1......
    just a thought.
    Seriously, enough mud slinging on both sides has made this entertaining....but it has run its course.
    ROTFL....2 mil to 1!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    01-05-10 11:10 PM
    "Feedback forum *beta*"

How much you want to bet that the Mods are regretting a feedback forum?

Ya think!!

This crap is hiliarious!!!!!!
    01-05-10 11:12 PM

My thoughts have already been posted by others.
    01-05-10 11:31 PM

My thoughts have already been posted by others.
    Picard ROCKS!!!!

What part of Texas are you in?
    01-05-10 11:35 PM
    So now I was scamming you? Really? How so? Must really suck to be you right now. Your cant convince anyone of your BS because thats exactly what it is.. BS. Your pretty much done on this site because, well, your full of S. And now you accuse me of scamming you, because I wanted payment made before shipping you the phone... something totally standard and actually reasonable. Not reasonable because I said it, reasonable because EVERYONE HERE FOLLOWS THAT THEORY, well everyone except you of coarse. Your much smarter then all of us. Were all confused, all trying to scam everyone... NOT YOU THOUGH.

I know I tossed a lot of big words in there so I'm sure you will come back with some silly excuses, its what you do, but I'm done with you now.

You have spent the day insulting people because no one agrees with you, accusing me with absolutely no basis (I HAVE DONE BUSINESS HERE... you have been here 5 minutes and cant get anyone to vouch for you), and all because you got called out. How sad and actually pathetic.

So go ahead pathetic little boy, post your typical excuse response you have tried to get people on here to buy all day long. Type your little hands off angry little boy because you got busted, type away little boy but whats sad that you still dont understand is the conclusion to all this. You lose. You lost. Your done.
    you haven't paid much attention have you, for one, look at my join date, i have been here a little longer than five minutes. and two, i do have people to vouch for me, ask fraunhofer, our deal went smooth. you keep on reposting saying the same things, when i have already answered these with proof that you are just being stupid, on like page 3 bub.
    I didn't find this, but if I did, I didn't Google his (user)name. And I certainly didn't post this. (My brother did)
    From Nitto 1320 Legends Community
    Seemed ironic. Or coincidental? Seems Brevlle has pretty good credibility amongst forums. I would recommend an alias change.

/sarcasm
    yes, that is mine, and the ban was because i told a person how much the membership's are, and the mods thought i was trying to sell the membership to him, rather than having him buy from nittolegends? :facepalm:
    Threat? where did you get that from ? how in the name of **** did you get that as being a threat ,, duncebat
    did i say it was a threat? i said "is that supposed to be a threat" there is quite a difference there.

you are all mad because i am legit, and i am used to how pbnation is run, not how crackberry is run. dont cry because i am used to different customs.
    01-05-10 11:58 PM
    You guys might just have to agree to disagree and not do business together. i'm not sure either side will convince the other.

01-06-10 12:03 AM
    You guys might just have to agree to disagree and not do business together. i'm not sure either side will convince the other.

Surprised you aren't shutting this down.
    01-06-10 12:16 AM
    The members involved chose to air their grievances in public. That's their choice. After it gets a bit more redundant it will be closed. Nothing is being accomplished now.

01-06-10 12:26 AM

The members involved chose to air their grievances in public. That's their choice. After it gets a bit more redundant it will be closed. Nothing is being accomplished now.

i have already said that i am used to the way pbnation runs, i am not a scammer, but i am not going to just send money to somebody that has 2 feedback, i am sure everybody understands what i am saying. on pbnation, if you have more feedback, you have the right to ship second. people will occasionally argue, but they are usually either, 1. a scammer, or 2. a new person that doesn't understand how it goes. i have stated throughout this whole thing my argument, but nobody seems to pay attention, and keep on rambling on about stuff i have answered.
    01-06-10 12:31 AM
    you haven't paid much attention have you, for one, look at my join date, i have been here a little longer than five minutes. and two, i do have people to vouch for me, ask fraunhofer, our deal went smooth. you keep on reposting saying the same things, when i have already answered these with proof that you are just being stupid, on like page 3 bub.

yes, that is mine, and the ban was because i told a person how much the membership's are, and the mods thought i was trying to sell the membership to him, rather than having him buy from nittolegends? :facepalm:

did i say it was a threat? i said "is that supposed to be a threat" there is quite a difference there.

you are all mad because i am legit, and i am used to how pbnation is run, not how crackberry is run. dont cry because i am used to different customs.
    Dooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!! You so goood at making friends!!!!!! Can you teach me??????
    You should be an ambassador instead of selling phones!!!!!!!!
    (seriously, I can't believe this has gone on as long as it has! Didn't you say you were leaving 4 pages ago?)

01-06-10 12:42 AM
    i have already said that i am used to the way pbnation runs, i am not a scammer, but i am not going to just send money to somebody that has 2 feedback, i am sure everybody understands what i am saying. on pbnation, if you have more feedback, you have the right to ship second. people will occasionally argue, but they are usually either, 1. a scammer, or 2. a new person that doesn't understand how it goes. i have stated throughout this whole thing my argument, but nobody seems to pay attention, and keep on rambling on about stuff i have answered.
    But Billy, Bob, Brett, or Brandon (which ever it is) this is not pbnation. Why would you think your feedback anywhere else would be of any merit here on CB?

Then you go and state were your positive feedback only for it to state something negative about you.

Then you slam everyone that tells you otherwise or that points out the descrepencies in your statements.

Give it a rest and be done. You lose dude, face it.
    01-06-10 12:45 AM
    Dooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!! You so goood at making friends!!!!!! Can you teach me??????
    You should be an ambassador instead of selling phones!!!!!!!!
    (seriously, I can't believe this has gone on as long as it has! Didn't you say you were leaving 4 pages ago?)

what is with everybody on crackberry being so immature?
    But Billy, Bob, Brett, or Brandon (which ever it is) this is not pbnation. Why would you think your feedback anywhere else would be of any merit here on CB?

Then you go and state were your positive feedback only for it to state something negative about you.

Then you slam everyone that tells you otherwise or that points out the descrepencies in your statements.

Give it a rest and be done. You lose dude, face it.
    that is the past, i had done everything in my power to make the person happy, they were too naive to notice. i wasn't "slamming" everybody that told me otherwise, i was repeating the arguments OVER AND OVER again, they obviously couldn't understand. and i never said it has merit here, but it was proof that i had feedback, and that i wasn't a scammer. this all started because instead of simply saying "nope, cant ship first" to my question asking if he could, he replied with something along the lines of "**** YOU SCAMMER, im going to report you scamming scammer, you are a scammer, i am making a thread saying you are a scammer, scammer." instead of a calm response, he decides to act like he is 4. if he would have simply said "nope" or "no" or MANY other responses that reflect the same calm response, the deal would have been done, i would have sent the money, and everybody would have been happy. instead, he decided to act like he was in kindergarten.
    01-06-10 12:55 AM
    what is with everybody on crackberry being so immature?

that is the past, i had done everything in my power to make the person happy, they were too naive to notice. i wasn't "slamming" everybody that told me otherwise, i was repeating the arguments OVER AND OVER again, they obviously couldn't understand. and i never said it has merit here, but it was proof that i had feedback, and that i wasn't a scammer. this all started because instead of simply saying "nope, cant ship first" to my question asking if he could, he replied with something along the lines of "**** YOU SCAMMER, im going to report you scamming scammer, you are a scammer, i am making a thread saying you are a scammer, scammer." instead of a calm response, he decides to act like he is 4. if he would have simply said "nope" or "no" or MANY other responses that reflect the same calm response, the deal would have been done, i would have sent the money, and everybody would have been happy. instead, he decided to act like he was in kindergarten.

This is the LAST response I am making to this clown becasuse he is a joke. You keep saying you if I would have simply said "nope". Read the PMs, thats exactly what I said and I also explained that its NOT HOW WE DO BUSINESS HERE. So dont come on here and make it sound different. I WILL FORWARD EVERYONE THE PMs TO READ THEM YOURSELVES... JUST ASK ME. So, even you last arguement makes no sense. Your just trying to save face because you got outed.

Next, lets go over feedback since you keep making such a point of this but you just dont understand. You have proved you cant read so Im going to try this one last time... FEEDBACK IS NOT REQUIRED ON CRACKBERRY. That means that no matter how many sales or purchases you make, its the people involved that decide to leave feedback or not. Meaning ONE FEEDBACK means only ONE DEAL decided to leave feedback. Do you want me to forward you 10 screen names right now who I've done business with and neither I or they had a single issue? Again, I've explained this a bunch of times but for someone who claims no one is understanding you, you just dont listen at all.

My post count and the fact that you cant find a single negative word about me on Crackberry shows I've been a active and productive member here. You not only have no post count here, but dare to use another site as reference (which is meaningless here and I have told you that 100 times and others here have told you that 100 times and it seems not to get through to you, maybe because your "naive") and then your reputation on that site is questionable at best. Then we hear all the excuses, its everyone else, we dont understand, and so on and so on. So, again were all wrong and your the only person here thats right.

AND LAST, AND I MEAN LAST BECAUSE IM DONE, TO SHOW JUST EXACTLY HOW MUCH OF A JOKE THIS CLOWN IS... HE PM'd ME LATE LAST NIGHT AND ASKED IF I STILL WANTED TO SELL IT, AT A LOWER PRICE???????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME... SO I WAS ATTEMPTING TO SCAM YOU BUT YOU STILL WANT TO BUY IT BUT FOR A LOWER PRICE.... YOUR A JOKE! JUST GO AWAY ALREADY YOU HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU POSSIBLY COULD DO TO LOOK LIKE A FOOL.

I have said everything I need to say here. IM DONE NOW. Respond away, excuse away, whatever... You have no basis for anything you have said and done and the truth is that you are just an angry little boy who got caught trying to pull something and now has spent an entire day blaming everyone else and explaining how everyone else is wrong and misinformed and too "naive" to understand. Look in the mirror dude... your issues are right there.

P.S.-IT SOLD LAST NIGHT TO A REAL CRACKBERRY MEMBER, SHIPPING TODAY VIA PRIORITY MAIL WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AS POSTED AND PROMISED ON THE LISTING. THE MEMBER WILL HAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER IMMEDIATELY AFTER IT SHIPS AND MADE PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL LAST NIGHT WITH NO ISSUE AT ALL.
    01-06-10 06:41 AM
    This is the LAST response I am making to this clown becasuse he is a joke. You keep saying you if I would have simply said "nope". Read the PMs, thats exactly what I said and I also explained that its NOT HOW WE DO BUSINESS HERE. So dont come on here and make it sound different. I WILL FORWARD EVERYONE THE PMs TO READ THEM YOURSELVES... JUST ASK ME. So, even you last arguement makes no sense. Your just trying to save face because you got outed.

Next, lets go over feedback since you keep making such a point of this but you just dont understand. You have proved you cant read so Im going to try this one last time... FEEDBACK IS NOT REQUIRED ON CRACKBERRY. That means that no matter how many sales or purchases you make, its the people involved that decide to leave feedback or not. Meaning ONE FEEDBACK means only ONE DEAL decided to leave feedback. Do you want me to forward you 10 screen names right now who I've done business with and neither I or they had a single issue? Again, I've explained this a bunch of times but for someone who claims no one is understanding you, you just dont listen at all.

My post count and the fact that you cant find a single negative word about me on Crackberry shows I've been a active and productive member here. You not only have no post count here, but dare to use another site as reference (which is meaningless here and I have told you that 100 times and others here have told you that 100 times and it seems not to get through to you, maybe because your "naive") and then your reputation on that site is questionable at best. Then we hear all the excuses, its everyone else, we dont understand, and so on and so on. So, again were all wrong and your the only person here thats right.

AND LAST, AND I MEAN LAST BECAUSE IM DONE, TO SHOW JUST EXACTLY HOW MUCH OF A JOKE THIS CLOWN IS... HE PM'd ME LATE LAST NIGHT AND ASKED IF I STILL WANTED TO SELL IT, AT A LOWER PRICE???????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME... SO I WAS ATTEMPTING TO SCAM YOU BUT YOU STILL WANT TO BUY IT BUT FOR A LOWER PRICE.... YOUR A JOKE! JUST GO AWAY ALREADY YOU HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU POSSIBLY COULD DO TO LOOK LIKE A FOOL.

I have said everything I need to say here. IM DONE NOW. Respond away, excuse away, whatever... You have no basis for anything you have said and done and the truth is that you are just an angry little boy who got caught trying to pull something and now has spent an entire day blaming everyone else and explaining how everyone else is wrong and misinformed and too "naive" to understand. Look in the mirror dude... your issues are right there.

P.S.-IT SOLD LAST NIGHT TO A REAL CRACKBERRY MEMBER, SHIPPING TODAY VIA PRIORITY MAIL WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AS POSTED AND PROMISED ON THE LISTING. THE MEMBER WILL HAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER IMMEDIATELY AFTER IT SHIPS AND MADE PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL LAST NIGHT WITH NO ISSUE AT ALL.
    my only response to this is :

are one of those guys you by any chance?
    01-06-10 11:19 AM

I think we've reach that point. Thread closed! Agree to disagree and move on with your lives. Nothing to see here!

01-07-10 02:51 PM
119 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD