i made a transaction with vdelvec on the 9th of november. He was selling 2 blackberry storm 2 9550's. He said pay him through western union because he did not have a paypal account so i did. He kept great contact with me at first would email me back every 5 mins. After i sent the money and he said he shipped them on the 9th the contact has been horrible. He would contact me every 3 days now through email. I have not received my package and have waited 3 weeks. The package status has not changed from billing information received but he assured me they picked it up. He said the ups manager is looking into it but he has not emailed me back for about 4 days now due to some personal problems, ive tried calling him no answer. I called ups and they said get the shipper to contact us because there is no proof that ups actually picked it up because right after they pick it up they scan it into their system. This was a package shipped from US to Canada.
    anyone please help.
    Last edited by jaimbot; 11-29-09 at 05:53 PM.
    11-29-09 11:51 AM
    I'm thinking scam..
    11-29-09 12:50 PM
    me also but some people have made transactions with vdelvec on this forum and they didn't have problems....
    11-29-09 01:06 PM
    well, i hate to say, but that package never left the dude, he printed the label but thats about it. do you have the tracking number still? if so, you can contact UPS and see who the account he shipped under is tied to.

I have LOTS of UPS experience, we ship 200+ packages a day and receive double that, so I know all about how UPS works.

Shoot me a message and I can help ya with some information if you want.
    11-29-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD