Per my experiences elsewhere, I suggest(that is all I am doing) that we make a thread for each persons name, and add feedback to that thread when we have some to post.

The way we are doing this now is going to just make this thing longer then it needs to be and more difficult to look stuff up.

For example there is a thread for EaKeller that someone created, before I posted some feedback for Eric. All I did was use that thread to post my reviews...Just makes more sense to me.
    02-23-09 06:53 AM
    That's actually how I read the rules of this forum. I appreciate all the support, but if Azeis or Garz would/could consolidate the threads, that would be cool.
    02-23-09 11:37 AM
    Guys, Look at my feedback thread. See how neat and clean mine is. Plus I have my feedback link in my Sig. I already ran it by adam. Each Person just need to have a single thread where you post your experience.
    02-23-09 02:48 PM
    Guys, Look at my feedback thread. See how neat and clean mine is. Plus I have my feedback link in my Sig. I already ran it by adam. Each Person just need to have a single thread where you post your experience.
    02-23-09 02:50 PM
    Yes, I think what the OP meant is the way HowardForums post their feedback
    03-01-09 03:48 PM
    Josh I'm looking and all I see is a bunch of threads. Quite obviously only the mods can control how people post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 09:58 PM
    I'm a little confused. So do I repost ever deal or just add a reply?
    03-05-09 09:00 AM
    Josh I'm looking and all I see is a bunch of threads. Quite obviously only the mods can control how people post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Well used to be that way Eric, guess thats why its still in "beta" stage
    03-06-09 03:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD