Username: devo6786
    Transaction Date: April 12/09
    Item: seidio innocase for bold (burgundy)

Feedback: so after waiting for well over a month, I finally succumbed and decided to write some feedback on Crystal.
    It was fine before as I have purchased a Bold keyboard from her before this and everything went fine, a little slow but fine.

Now for this particular item, it was like before, really slow and very little communication.
    Even though it was just a little, communication was there until about 2 or so weeks ago when she decides to not answer me anymore.
    The last we talked, she mentioned how she would give USPS a call to find out what happened to thepackage and if it ended up "lost" or whatever, she would refund me my money back.

But of course weeks went on, I don't ever hear back from her and that's it.
    so lately I've been trying to bbm her which is somewhat successful, my messages are being delivered AND she is reading them yet still no replies.
    So to date, I still have not received anything and she disapears.

In short, I would not deal with her ever again due to her being really shady.
    I was trying to start a case on paypal but it was too late because this was so long ago.
    Way to give someone the benefit of the doubt huh?

Well I'm going to email paypal and re-start a case.
    And incase anyone wants to know, I have every conversation recorded as well.

All in all, this is negative feedback and beware.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cruciaL; 06-18-09 at 07:54 PM.
    06-18-09 07:47 PM
    Any admins have a say in this for the CB forums?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD