Username: john_v
    Date: 2/22/2010
    Item: Bold OtterBox Defender

John contacted me about an OtterBox I had for sale as part of a package. He made a very reasonable offer on it, and I was happy to sell it to him. He paid immediately via PayPal, and kept up good contact all the way through his receipt of the OB.

Would definitely do business with again! (and he feeds his kids mac 'n cheese - food of the gods)

-Eric
    03-01-10 11:58 AM
    John sent me a free charging pod he offered up in the Pay It Forward thread.

The thing was brand new. What an awesome guy to pass this on!

i hope I can pay it forward to another member soon
    03-08-10 07:29 PM
    John sent me a free bodyglove case in the pay it forward thread ...

great communication !!

thank u so much !
    03-10-10 09:44 AM
    John sent me a white skin for my curve 8330. It was in perfect condition! Fast shipping! Thank You again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-10 08:11 AM
    Username: John-V
    Transaction Date: 10/13/10
    Item: Bold 9000 Leather case http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/pay...thread-347581/
    Feedback: I received the case from John-V, shipped fast, arrived quick and was just what I expected
    Last edited by Nozzles Brewin; 10-16-10 at 08:09 PM.
    10-16-10 08:04 PM
    prompt responses. shipped quickly. phone is pretty much as described and works. good doing business with. Thanks.
    john_v likes this.
    02-26-11 05:26 PM
    Sold John an 8530. He had good communication, quick payment and made for an easy sale. Thanks a lot for the purchase. PS- sorry this post is so late!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    john_v likes this.
    05-14-11 08:22 PM
    Date: 6/20/2011
    Item: Bold Ed Hardy Case

John "Paid it Forward" and shipped at his own expensive in a timely manner no charge to me at all. Case is in beautiful shape.
    john_v likes this.
    06-29-11 08:54 AM
    John bought my Playbook. Sad to see it go but glad it went to a good home. John was great throughout the process. Communicated quickly and made everything so easy. Thanks again John
    john_v likes this.
    03-23-12 06:48 PM
    Thread title: Feedback for john_v - POSITIVE

Transaction Date: 15 - Apr - 2012
    Item: Playbook Accessories (http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...sories-716669/)
    Feedback: I purchased several Plabyook accessories (Bluetooth keyboard, case, three chargers) and they arrived fast, very well packaged, and as described. From the feedback above, it looks like this was just another one of John's excellent transactions.
    john_v likes this.
    04-18-12 06:25 PM
    Feedback for john_v - POSITIVE

USERNAME: john_v
    TRANSACTION DATE: 11-1-2012
    ITEM: Playbook 64GB for TF101 swap http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...aybook-742189/
    FEEDBACK: Superb transaction - I shipped the PB to john_v end of October - he shipped his TF101 after he was pleased with my side of the deal. His feedback is flawless here - I havent even opened the package, but I am confident we both won with this swap. I would absolutely deal with him again!!!
    john_v likes this.
    11-09-12 01:15 PM
    Transaction Date: 07 - Jan - 2013
    Item: Non-Booting 9850.
    Feedback: john is a great seller.... response to my email within 5-10mins. within 2 days of my payment i got the phone..... john is a super cool guy
    john_v likes this.
    01-15-13 08:16 PM
    Transaction Date: 07 - Jan - 2013
    Item: HTC Radar 4G
    Feedback: One word, EXCEPTIONAL!!! Great service! Great communication! Would do business with again.
    john_v likes this.
    01-17-13 04:21 PM

TRANSACTION DATE: 2-22-2013
    ITEM: http://forums.crackberry.com/buy-sel...cradle-772217/

FEEDBACK: We had swapped Playbook 64GB for TF101 swap http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...aybook-742189/ a while ago, and while Android is great, when the opportunity to get the 64GB PB arose, we swapped back.
    I would absolutely deal with him again!!!
    john_v likes this.
    03-07-13 06:50 AM
    Feedback for John_v = positive

John and I swapped an ipad for a playbook and cash. I shipped first and John promptly shipped as soon as he got the ipad. He was a pleasure to speak with via email and we stayed in constant communication. I am extremely pleased with our transaction. Thank you john_v!!
    john_v likes this.
    03-30-13 01:52 PM
    Date: 4/15/2013
    Transaction: http://forums.androidcentral.com/mar...-note-2-a.html
    Item: iPhone 5

John_v had posted that he was looking to trade a AT&T Galaxy Note 2 for his iPhone 5. He had asked me to ship first since it was his only phone, which I did after reading all his feedback. I unfortunately sent it ground in stead of priority so it took a few days to arrive t his house.
    Once he received my Note 2, he promptly sent the iPhone which I picked up at the post office this morning and it is perfect!! Fast shipping and no issues.
    Had great communication to see where we were at in the process which was awesome. Would definitely do business with him again

Thank you so much!!!

<3 TeaTimeAlice
    john_v likes this.
    04-27-13 12:00 AM
    Item: NOTE 10.1

John_v had a NOTE 10.1 listed on the forum, with a beautiful case. the deal was too good to pass up. The item was shipped fast and packed very well. When I received the item it was just as described in the original post. The communication was great the price was great and the overall experience could not be any better. I would deal with the gentlemen again the future without a doubt.

thanks for the great piece...
    john_v likes this.
    12-04-13 08:36 AM

Well, I did it again...John_V and I swapped again. [=
    TRANSACTION DATE: 11-28ish-2013
    ITEM: WTS:

http://forums.crackberry.com/buy-sel...extras-845684/
    : We had swapped 9900 for TF101 which we had previously swapped before. Lol

Now I just need to get that iPhone from him and my technology gift lists will be complete
    I would absolutely deal with him again, I'm sure we will
    john_v likes this.
    12-04-13 12:09 PM
    Feedback for john_v -Positive
    Item: trade iphone 5 for z10

Had a smooth transaction with John. Easy to work with and swapped BBM pins so that we could keep constant contact. I'd definitely deal with him again and highly recommend him,
    Thanks again John!
    john_v likes this.
    01-11-14 08:10 AM
    Transaction item was a Bold 9900. Good price and very smooth transaction with John. I recommend dealing with him again.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    01-11-14 01:15 PM
    Feedback for John_v = SUPER POSITIVE

Mr. V picked up my stockpile of z10 stuff, OEM holster, transform shell, battery bundle, HDMI cable, non oem dock and my second OEM hdmi dock.
    I PM'd him when he was looking for stuff

Paid instantly through PayPal and put up, very patiently (without going postal, lol) with USPS, three day late on two day delivery. And we did not include the Asus tf101 again. Lol

Never any hesitation to deal with this guy!!

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing and john_v like this.
    01-17-14 08:38 PM
    John_V is a great guy, plus he is from the great city of Chicago!
    I sent him a case I didn't need for no charge.
    Enjoy John!
    01-19-14 12:09 PM
    Feedback for john_v- POSITIVE!!!

Great Seller right here! He broke up his Z10 Bundle and sold me a leather holster and battery bundle for my Z10 at a great price. Shipping was the fastest i've ever seen. Shipped on Saturday and arrived Monday.

Great guy!
    02-24-14 02:22 PM
    Feedback for John_V- Positive

Prompt payment, pleasure to do business with, Thanks bud!
    04-03-14 09:27 AM
    Feedback for John_V- Positive

Great transaction - good communication, fast payment, everything you want from a buyer
    john_v likes this.
    09-29-14 11:55 AM
36 12