Feedback for RAGBERT - POSITIVE

Username: RAGBERT
    Transaction Date: 7-9-2014
    Item: http://forums.crackberry.com/buy-sel...odness-944547/

Feedback: This was a more exciting than normal transaction for me on the Marketplace!
    Ragbert contacted me through CB, exchanged PINS and had lively positive conversation about BB/PB and devices. Here's a standup member I've had the pleasure of passing a device onto that will be enjoyed.

Payment was sent immediately and I had sent the package before payment arrived.
    Wouldn't hesitate to deal with Ragbert again!
    Thanks!!
    Ragbert likes this.
    07-18-14 07:02 AM
    Another great deal by Bunky!
    bunky1971 likes this.
    07-18-14 01:24 PM
    Thanks, bunky! Just saw this, and right back atcha! bunky has been great to work with and a pleasure to get to know in BBM, too. He had that Playbook insured and on its way long before I expected it. Even helped me find apps for it which I thought no longer existed. This was my first time buying something via the CB Marketplace, and everthing was handled perfectly. Great experience, and now I have a new friend. :-)

Feedback for RAGBERT - POSITIVE

Username: RAGBERT
    Transaction Date: 7-9-2014
    Item: http://forums.crackberry.com/buy-sel...odness-944547/

Feedback: This was a more exciting than normal transaction for me on the Marketplace!
    Ragbert contacted me through CB, exchanged PINS and had lively positive conversation about BB/PB and devices. Here's a standup member I've had the pleasure of passing a device onto that will be enjoyed.

Payment was sent immediately and I had sent the package before payment arrived.
    Wouldn't hesitate to deal with Ragbert again!
    Thanks!!
    bunky1971 likes this.
    08-17-14 06:05 PM