Username: davistld01
    Transaction Date: 7/16/09
    Item: Trade White iPhone 3G 16GB + Cash for White iPhone 3Gs 16gb
    Feedback: I traded my white iPhone 3G 16gb and cash for Terry's white iPhone 3Gs 16gb. We discussed our deal via BBM and Terry was very kind and courteous during our entire transaction. He sent out the 3Gs via UPS on time as promised. Everything arrived in great condition as described. Meanwhile, I sent the 3G out with USPS. Although our deal had some hiccups during shipping (USPS sucks!!), Terry was extremely understanding. He waited for nearly 2 weeks for the 3G to arrive! I really appreciate Terry's trust and patience. I would highly recommend dealing with Terry. Thanks!!
    07-29-09 01:19 PM
    Bought a BB Bold from him. Super Smooth Transaction. Very Recommended Seller
    08-21-09 01:08 AM
    Second transaction with him. Bought an Iphone 3G 16GB. Again, Super Fast Transaction and very smooth. Will buy more from him in the future.
    08-21-09 01:10 AM
    Seller: davistld01
    Item: Blackberry Bold 9700

Feedback: Fast shipping, great communication, and item came exactly as described. Great seller! Thanks again!
    10-13-10 01:56 PM
    Transaction link: http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wtt...9780-a-571950/
    Item: Traded his ATT iPhone 4 16GB + Cash for my Brand New Black BB 9780
    Feedback: I traded a brand new black BB 9780 in box for his mint iPhone 4 in box + $50 on his end. Terry had great communication throughout, item was better than described, and overall was a pleasurable transaction. Honest and trustworthy person, thanks Terry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-11 10:08 PM
    Transaction link: Link
    Item: Unlocked AT&T Blackberry Bold 9700
    Feedback: Sold my phone to Terry on the grounds of I would send him the phone first and he would pay me a week later. He kept to his word and even kept contact during the whole time. Great communication from him and wouldn't mind selling or buying from again. Probably one of the best buyers I have had! Don't hesitate to buy anything from him, or sell anything to him! He's legit!
    07-07-11 08:49 PM
    Transaction Link
    Involved: Traded a Bold 9900 for an iPhone 4S.

I entered into a trade with Terry, agreeing to send my new BlackBerry Bold 9900 and various accessories to him, in exchange for his nearly-new condition iPhone 4S with the box, original accessories and AppleCare+. Seeing how I previously didn't have any Marketplace feedback, I agreed to send my 9900 first, under the pretense he would send the 4S the day he received it, or the day afterwards.

Terry and I kept in contact through the entire exchange, and he was patient through some USPS hiccups (unfortunately his town is serviced by an old USPS P&DC facility, so we experienced a few little USPS problems, nothing out of the ordinary), he received my 9900 on Saturday and was quick to ship his 4S on Monday.

Overall he was a pleasure to work with and came through as promised, The item was actually in better condition than he described in his listing and was packed thoroughly with a nice amount of bubble wrap (yay bubble wrap!) ensuring it's safe arrival.

If looking to deal with someone here on CrackBerry, irrespective of a trade or sale, Terry is someone you can trust. Thanks buddy!
    12-18-11 08:45 PM
    Seller: davistld01
    Item: Iphone 4

06-19-12 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD