We Traded phones and all is well.
    10-23-13 11:26 AM
    Glad to hear all went well! Thanks for the member feedback!
    10-23-13 11:43 AM
    Member: achiquitachaser
    Date: 3-17-2015
    Items:
    The LTE PlayBook from : http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...owout-1005132/

Was swapped for the q10: http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...le-q10-992452/

We bbmed details, tracking and our pleasure with the deal

Finally got to do a deal! Wouldn't hesitate to deal again.

Thanks much!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 06:22 PM
    First time I do a transaction with achiquitachaser, but he was referred by Bunky whom I have done several positive transactions in the past. It started out kind of misleading as my PM's were not being returned for several days. I even contacted Bunky himself and he was surprised as well....little did we know then that he was dealing with broken bones after a car accident. After his bones began to heal and he got his thousands in his settlement the ball started rolling and the communication was much better. I had sold my own z30 not too long ago and regretted it. I was happy to have one back in my hands again and with the extra cases I won't need to buy any as I usually do. The scratches that he had mentioned were hardly noticeable....very happy with my z30!!!!.......now if you want to share some of the thousands you will get for the settlement I will leave more positive feedback ( unless you were at fault)....!!!!
    04-07-15 10:19 AM
    Thanks for leaving positive feedback!
    04-07-15 10:22 AM
    POSITIVE Feedback for emailthisaddress

�Member's name: emailthisaddress
    �Transaction date: May 2015
    �Item: I traded a new Leap for a like new Classic
    �Feedback details: I bought him a new Leap in exchange for his Classic. Item came as described. I couldn't find a single scuff or mark. Would most definitely do business with him again. Awesome guy!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

anon(1035135) likes this.
    05-16-15 04:06 PM
    Sold a classic to achiquitachaser and transaction went very smooth! I will definitely do more business with him!

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1024296

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bunky1971 likes this.
    06-23-15 12:36 PM
    Username: achiquitachaser

Transaction Date: 8/4/15
    Item: BlackBerry PlayBook LTE 4G 32GB with OEM Keyboard & Case

Feedback: Chris is a great member of the community and communication was clear and lightning fast via BBM. Negotiated a deal quickly and he shipped out the package right away with insurance and tracking. Each item was exactly as described and I'm looking forward to finally using an LTE PlayBook and the OEM Keyboard Case! If you have the chance to do business with Chris, have no doubt it will be a flawless experience!
    bunky1971 likes this.
    08-10-15 10:06 PM
    Member: achiquitachaser
    Date: 8/14/2015
    Items:
    Blackberry Classic Unlocked.
    http://forms.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1033067

We communicated through BBM. He shipped same day payment was received. Packaged great to protect phone. Would buy from him again without question.

Thanks!
    08-14-15 11:17 AM
    Positive++++++++
    4-15-16 I received a PP SE and accessories I purchased from Chris. Excellent transaction, great communication and spot on description of the device. I would certainly recommend him as an outstanding seller on CB.
    04-16-16 08:25 AM
    Aquitachaser and I recently did a trade and it was a super smooth transaction. Item was received as described. Wouldn't hesitate doing business agin with him the future,
    06-25-16 11:49 AM
    Proper title:POSITIVE FEEDBACK
    Member's name: Achiquitachaser
    Transaction date:8-26ish-2016
    Item (with a link to the original listing to verify the transaction) :Passport SE - Page 2 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Feedback details: CPC and I worked out a trade agreement for several devices for his SE bundle. I had zero hesitation dealing with him, as we've done this a few times. lol. I would work with achiquitachaser on any device he posts and know I wouldnt be disappointed. THANKS again CPC!!
    09-11-16 05:46 AM
    Positive feedback for achiquitchaser as well. Have dealed with him in the past and once again had no issues with item. Quick delivery and item just as he stated
    bunky1971 likes this.
    12-22-16 07:19 PM
    12-22-16 07:20 PM
    Positive:

Thread title: Feedback for achiquitachaser- POSITIVE

Username: achiquitachaser

Transaction Date: 8-13-17

Item: 128gb iPhone SE bundle

Feedback: CPC and I have done many deals on and off CB and it just gets easier every time. Awesome person, great to chat with and always exceptional deals. Everything arrived a day early. These Florida guys have some connections at the shipping companies. Lol.
    I appreciate the deal CPC! Thanks
    08-19-17 07:25 AM