He / she wants to use PayPal and I read there could be some sketchy things done with PayPal.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 11:08 AM
    A search of the feedback forum returns nothing for that user. That doesn't mean he isn't trust worthy, just that no one on crackberry has bought or sold anything from him. Or if they have, they didn't write about it. Sometimes no news is good news.. if someone had a bad experience, you could almost bet there would be a post about it!

My opinion for what it's worth, paypal is one of the best options for online transactions, and offers the most recourse if there's a problem.. I can't really think of any option that has less risk short of meeting in person and trading cash in one hand for item in the other... That's my personal opinion though, myself, CrackBerry and/or Mobile Nations hold no responsibility for private transactions.
    DawgMan likes this.
    07-28-14 12:12 PM
    I know. Personally, I prefer bank services like Chase Quick Pay.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 01:07 PM
    I know. Personally, I prefer bank services like Chase Quick Pay.

Posted via CB10
    Are you the buyer or the seller?

A bank ETF offers no recourse to the buyer if the item never arrives. Sweet deal for the seller though. PayPal offers the ability to get a refund if you are scammed, a few fee's involved for the seller. As a buyer, there's no way I'd allow you to talk me into an ETF.

Posted via CB10
    DawgMan likes this.
    07-28-14 02:26 PM
    Ironically, I don't see any feedback for BK_NY_RAY. Just sayin...

DawgMan
    07-28-14 05:14 PM
    Lol it should be here. I have sold a Q10, bought a 9360, from Bundy (I believe his name is) and bought a Z10. That's from the top of my head.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 07:05 PM
    Zclash has been a member for a long time, if not quite as active as some of us are. Long timers aren't usually interested in damaging their reputation on the site. I'm just say'n.
    07-28-14 07:30 PM
    Lol it should be here. I have sold a Q10, bought a 9360, from Bundy (I believe his name is) and bought a Z10. That's from the top of my head.

Posted via CB10
    Does Zclash have any feedback?-imageuploadedbycb-forums1406599400.907446.jpg

Maybe someone should tell the search feature that you have feedback because it clearly doesn't show it. Just strange that someone with no feedback is asking about another member having feedback.

DawgMan
    07-28-14 09:05 PM
    It's not strange. Someone is doing a transaction with someone else. It doesn't matter if he or she themselves have feedback or not.

But it is weird that nothing comes up. The people I did transactions with told me they were gonna post feed back. I'm sure some people can recall it.

And yes, it's true, I've been here a while, I don't want to risk messing up my name.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 09:25 PM
    He!
    There Is a Thread About ME?!
    Lol That's Awesome!!!
    I usually buy my Electronics from eBay you can look me up on there (Just search zclash)
    or very rarely craigslist and Paypal is just what i use because they act as a sort of "middle man"
    08-11-14 04:06 PM