- CrackBerry Addict
- 579 Posts
Unable to see sent email from corporate mailbox
I upgrade to the latest firmware.
It runs smoothly, no major issue (to be fair, the latest firmware have been pretty stable since a few months on BB9800....).
I have 3 emails accounts set up :
- One corporate using BES
- Two gmails using BIS.
I checked in the options and the box for "see sent items" is correctly ticked.
I can see the emails that I send via my gmails accounts (or text message, bbm, etc), but not the one that I send from my corporate email via my blackberry. (I can see the emails sent from my corporate address via my laptop on my blackberry however). I have the same issue with the draft emails from the corporate mailbox (they disappear as soon as I close the mailbox).
However, the emails that I write and send are correctly sent.
Does anyone know how to be able to see the sent items please ?
- CrackBerry User
10-22-12, 12:02 PM #2
- 22 Posts
Re: Unable to see sent email from corporate mailbox
Does the folder redirection include your sent messages folder?
From the inbox view: BlackBerry Button > Options > Email Preferences > BlackBerry Button > Folder Redirection
You should see your mailbox folders, and be able to select which ones to have sent to your phone.
Also, you could try viewing the folder specifically (From the inbox view: BlackBerry Button > View Folder > Select Appropriate folder)
Hope this helps.
- By mandelev in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-10, 05:28 AM
- By mandelev in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 0Last Post: 01-14-10, 05:28 AM
- By svshawn in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 05-10-09, 10:26 PM
- By final-five in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-08, 08:26 AM
- By stalkerit in forum Business UsersReplies: 6Last Post: 05-09-07, 02:04 PM