- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Sync Calendars with Office 365
I have installed the Microsoft Office 365 Plan E1. This includes Blackberry Business Cloud Services which should sync my desktop Outlook to my Cloud-based Outlook to my BB Torch 9800. Everythings seems to be working fine with the syncing, but I just noticed that it is not syncing older calendar entries. Here are the things that work, and those that don't.
Enter calendar entry on BB on current date - syncs to Outlook just fine.
Enter calendar entry on BB for 31 days ago - syncs to Outlook just fine.
Enter calendar entry in Outlook on current date - syncs to BB just fine.
Enter calendar entry in Outlook for 31 days ago - does not sync to BB.
Change calendar entry in Outlook for 31 days ago - does not sync to BB.
It appears that any changes made in Outlook for more than 30 days in the past do not get sync'd with BB. I am guessing there is an option somewhere that can be changed to sync all calendar entries - regardless of date - but I can't find it anywhere.
Does anyone have any ideas? Or is this a know problem? I have searched different websites and could find nothing about this problem. Hopefully, someone else has run across this, or it is entirely possible, I am just missing an obvious answer somewhere.
Last edited by cdcrockett; 12-01-2012 at 03:21 PM.
- By 8310IE in forum Business UsersReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2012, 11:06 AM
- By tom44 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2009, 06:51 PM
- By janinr in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2008, 06:32 PM
- By jmejiaa in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2008, 11:16 PM
- By mradke in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2008, 03:20 PM