Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Blackberry business cloud, with office 365, two way sync not working.

hi folks,

i have office 365 enterprise account, and my blackberry setup with the blackberry cloud setup, its working ok for mails, however the 2 way sync does not appear to work.

if i delete a mail from outlook on the desktop, it stays on the blackberry and i end up having to delete it there manually.

if i delete from the blackberry, the mail stays in outlook.

any ideas whats wrong? and why it is not working correctly?

thanks
    i like my Storm II
    takes a little bit of getting used to but after that
    its cool!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    750 Global Posts

Default Re: Blackberry business cloud, with office 365, two way sync not working.

I don't know much about Office 365, but I'd assume you'd need a BES data plan - do you have one? Or is it BIS only?
    CrackBerry User

Default Re: Blackberry business cloud, with office 365, two way sync not working.

Quote Originally Posted by 8310IE View Post
    hi folks,

i have office 365 enterprise account, and my blackberry setup with the blackberry cloud setup, its working ok for mails, however the 2 way sync does not appear to work.

if i delete a mail from outlook on the desktop, it stays on the blackberry and i end up having to delete it there manually.

if i delete from the blackberry, the mail stays in outlook.

any ideas whats wrong? and why it is not working correctly?

thanks
    Has it always not worked or is it just not working now? I know there was a problem with mail being sent from bb using Office 365 over the weekend, specifically Saturday. Also, the BBCS service was not working. I also know that there is a slight delay (maybe a few minutes?) in how the bb updates with Office 365 in terms of sent and deleted email.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Same Issue

Hi I have a new office 365 environment, using the Blackberry business cloud service for our blackberry users. We transitioned from an in house BES which supported bidirectional sync. We also upgraded to Outlook client 2010, however now the users advise they can delete an email off the blackberry and and it will delete off of the desktop but when they delete off the desktop it does not delete off the blackberry. Same thing for opening emails. if they open an email in outlook it does not show open on the blackberry. Bidirectional sync is showing on in the BBCS. I am thinking it has to be a setting in outlook? Thanks