- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
BESX - device only receiving internal emails but can send both internal and external
This one is driving me crazy! My client has about 15 Blackberry devices with BESX running on Windows 2003 SBS and Exchange Server 2003. One user/device is not receiving EXTERNAL emails. Internal emails receive OK and the device will send to both internal and external addresses. I have checked the firewall settings on the device - blocking Enterprise Email is un-ticked. I have checked filters - there are none. I have set up a test user on the device and external email works OK. I have therefore concluded that the problem is user related but I'm running out of ideas.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- By helecro in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-11, 11:18 AM
- By 506sjo_507pty in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-11, 10:25 PM
- By 97soloma in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 01-12-11, 03:13 PM
- By vanillanova in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 11-22-09, 07:16 PM
- By missalex in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-03-08, 07:30 PM