- CrackBerry Abuser
- 464 Posts
Best way to have the features of Microsoft Exchange Server with having it?
*** Sorry, should have read "without having it" ***
I recently left my company that was running Microsoft Exchange Server. Is there a way to retain wireless sync for email/calendar/contacts any other ways?
Essentially, be able to work within Outlook 2010 or from Blackberry and have everything be sync'd up.
Thanks for any advise.
Last edited by shadysprings; 11-06-12 at 02:40 PM. Reason: typo
- By ozikiwi in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 17Last Post: 05-15-09, 03:52 PM
- By BenWitt08 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-08, 03:30 AM
- By Berryblackuser in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 06-24-08, 04:37 AM
- By ladydianab in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-29-07, 07:56 AM
- By tonysaudi in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-07, 01:50 PM