- CrackBerry Abuser
- 464 Posts
Best way to have the features of Microsoft Exchange Server with having it?
*** Sorry, should have read "without having it" ***
I recently left my company that was running Microsoft Exchange Server. Is there a way to retain wireless sync for email/calendar/contacts any other ways?
Essentially, be able to work within Outlook 2010 or from Blackberry and have everything be sync'd up.
Thanks for any advise.
Last edited by shadysprings; 11-06-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: typo
- CrackBerry User
11-30-2012, 01:12 PM #3
- 11 Posts
A second vote for Google Apps. That's how i've got a few users going here, myself included. I'd be interested in hearing about other free alternatives though.Bold 9900 - home phone
Bold 9780 - work phone
Torch 9800 - semi-retired, spare phone
Proud member of team Blackberry
- By ozikiwi in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 17Last Post: 05-15-2009, 02:52 PM
- By BenWitt08 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2008, 02:30 AM
- By Berryblackuser in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 06-24-2008, 03:37 AM
- By ladydianab in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-29-2007, 06:56 AM
- By tonysaudi in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2007, 12:50 PM