Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Boost has the 9310 for $59.99

I'm sure there is a coupon code to accompany it, but as of right now, it is marked down to 79.99 with a "special in-cart price" and that drops it to 59.99. On a personal note; I really wish corporations would stop with the whole "put this item in your cart to see how much it is" gimmicks. Just tell us how much it is. Treating us as if we are a bunch of ******** monkeys that can't remove an item from the cart really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's like chasing Colgate with OJ.
    Hope this helps someone out there save a few bucks.
    Pray for World Peas
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    Ask me

Quote Originally Posted by worldpeas View Post
    I'm sure there is a coupon code to accompany it, but as of right now, it is marked down to 79.99 with a "special in-cart price" and that drops it to 59.99. On a personal note; I really wish corporations would stop with the whole "put this item in your cart to see how much it is" gimmicks. Just tell us how much it is. Treating us as if we are a bunch of ******** monkeys that can't remove an item from the cart really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's like chasing Colgate with OJ.
    I purchased my daughters Boost 9310 about that cost a few months back,I hear you about the their website exactly true....
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,564 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by worldpeas View Post

They can't, legally.

The reason they have to do the whole "Add to car to see price" is because the retailer (in this case Boost) has a contract with the product's company (RIM) that they will not advertise bellow a certain price (MSRP, etc.)

So the only way for a seller like Boost to push inventory at a lower price is by adding it to the cart. They're not advertising the $59.99 price tag, because technically, it took some user interaction and was not displayed as the "sticker price".

It's not really a gimmick, it's a legality (loophole).
    CrackBerry Newbie

What is the coupon code? I can't find one that applies at checkout?

I would like to grab one untill the bb10 is available - tried relailmenot and others - but nothing worked. Thanks
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,564 Global Posts
    PIN

You don't need a coupon code. Just add the 9310 to your cart and at checkout the price will show 59.99