Anyone else having issues with Yahoo mail today? I happen to be on 10.3.1.2744, but I have been on it for a little bit now, no issues to date.
    I picked up my phone this morning and all but my emails from today are gone. Sent emails are still there but everything else is missing. I can remote search and find old emails but that is annoying as hell.
    Any resolutions to reload email? Delete and recreate the account?

Thanks
    05-27-15 09:21 AM
    Check your Yahoo mail online first, be sure it's still there. Then if it is, recreate the account on your phone, be sure to use the same settings and sync timeframe. Default is 7 days old I believe.
    saebeil likes this.
    05-27-15 09:28 AM
    Thank you! I am always hesitant to remove and add my email account but it worked like a charm.
    Everything is appearing again.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-27-15 09:59 AM
    You're very welcome.
    05-27-15 10:19 AM
    This has happened 4 times to me in the past two days. Mail is no longer on the device but resides on the yahoo account. Seems to happen after I attempt to delete multiple emails at the same time.
    05-27-15 01:06 PM
    This has happened 4 times to me in the past two days. Mail is no longer on the device but resides on the yahoo account. Seems to happen after I attempt to delete multiple emails at the same time.
    Try recreating your account on your phone,this time changing your sync options to sync all mail folders, and forever sync for historical messages. Also, be sure you haven't pinched your hub to only show unread/priority messages.
    05-27-15 01:15 PM
    It happened again today. Apparently there have been posts by other members of the community experiencing similar experiences in the past week. It is still not clear as to what is causing this.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 03:55 PM
    Evening, just wanted for update...after removing and adding, it worked great, few days now, did set for all history etc as suggested.
    Just this evening all previous email except today and sent messages are gone. Again this is just for yahoo email

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 08:49 PM