Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Z30 - This would have to be the best phone I ever had

Well I have had a few BB over the last 10-15 years plus the odd other brands and this is the best phone I have ever picked up.

I had the Z10 prior and just gave that to my brother, i have looked at other brands on the market and the
    Z30 rules.

Just wanted to let everybody know
    Last edited by chrisk_5; 05-04-2014 at 10:08 PM.
    Thanked by 2:
    lazypapichulo21 (05-05-2014),  PatrickMJS (05-04-2014) 
    CrackBerry Master

calm before the storm......................

good choice, I agree.

I miss threads like this. People praising BlackBerry for an awesome device. This kind of thread are becoming rare here. Nonetheless, it's nice to know you're enjoying your device, OP. Just scour the forum and you'll see more tips and tricks to get the most out of your device.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    Thanked by 2:
    SirJes (05-04-2014),  anon721037 (05-04-2014) 
    andy957 and raw_dog like this.

Nice to know others feel the same about the Z30. Best phone I ever used for sure. Gets better every day with use and tweaking.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    Bits--C000C6078 for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    Thanked by:
    PatrickMJS (05-04-2014) 
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

I have to agree here.
    I haven't had that many phone in my life because I started using smartphones kinda late (8330 was my first).
    I gotta say, No matter what the other brands have to offer they do NOT impress me AT ALL. I've had the S3 and the note 3 and they annoy me instead of entertaining me.
    I hate everything related to apple because how greedy they are, and i tried their phones and nothing on them to keep me.

The Z30 is the first phone I buy right after launch off contract full price and wow I do not regret it. I don't think it's necessary for me to explain what's good about the phone but I have to say this; this is the most productive phone ever.
    I've done my college homework on it with a keyboard and mouse (people have looked at me real crazy because they never seen a regular keyboard and mouse plugged to a phone), I've done excel, PowerPoint, photo/vid collages (as homework not for for social network).
    I game on it too, a lot. I have many emulators and I use a controller and plug it to my TV works like a charm.
    And many other things.

I can't wait for a Z30 successor, and I hope it keeps the same speaker power

Posted via CB10
    Posted from my amazing Passport
    "Read, Analyse, research and write a wise response" BBM#28
    Thanked by 2:
    justsomebbuser (05-05-2014),  PatrickMJS (05-04-2014) 
    lazypapichulo21 likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I agree... best phone... with still more potential
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I have the Z10 and Z30.. both are awesome phones. I love BB. If for some reason BB had to close their doors.. it would be a very sad day for me.
    my Z30.

Can't wait to see what the future holds. Guess i'm going along for the ride.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    33,207 Global Posts

Long live BlackBerry

Posted with my Z30 using the latest leak.
    Not here for a long time, but a good time would go over really big.
    CrackBerry Master

Quote Originally Posted by sedalia066 View Post
    Nice to know others feel the same about the Z30. Best phone I ever used for sure. Gets better every day with use and tweaking.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    Yes, the Z30 is the best device I've ever owned, including my laptops and cell phones. It is well designed, has great features, is solid, and a relationship multi-purpose work horse.

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    Thanked by:
    PatrickMJS (05-04-2014) 
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,462 Global Posts

I own a Z30 and am very happy with it. When you consider how far the smartphone has come in such a relatively short time we really are living in a wonderful age where the whole world is available in a device that fits in our pocket.
    lazypapichulo21 likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have a Q10 and I'm thinking of also getting the Z30. The Q10 is perfect for work but the screen is not big enough for play. The Z30 is on sale in Canada ($500 from Telus for outright). The only reason I haven't gotten the z30 yet is because the Q10 has been so damn flawless and because the Z50 is coming out in late summer/early fall and I am thinking of waiting for that

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

I'm seriously considering a move to the Z30 from my Z10. Love this phone and the operating system, but the Z30 just has so much to offer in terms of battery life And size.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Z10 + BlackBerry PlayBook 64GB
    justsomebbuser likes this.

Global Posts
    69,308 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me...always like new friends!

Thank you OP for your honest opinion!
    I love my Z30 as well. I also have a Z10 and while I never thought I could love anything more....I DO!!!!!!
    HTTR FOREVER I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
    Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1154 on VZW
    How to Load an OS Using Autoloader|Backup and Restore Using BB Link
    How to Sideload Android Apps to Your BB10 device|How To Upgrade Your OS with Sachesi
    CrackBerry Master

Quote Originally Posted by smitty1077 View Post
    I'm seriously considering a move to the Z30 from my Z10. Love this phone and the operating system, but the Z30 just has so much to offer in terms of battery life And size.

Posted via CB10
    The Z30 has a bigger screen ( and bigger virtual keyboard), bigger longer-lasting battery, four speakers, and bigger (paratek) antenna. The only thing that may hold you back is that it's heavier. I moved from the Torch 2 to the Z30, and I never looked back, however. The Z30 is fantastic.

CrackBerry Abuser

One thing I like about the Z30 is if you forget to plug in your phone at night, no need to worry. You should have enough battery to last you for the next day.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry User

me too, yesterday night forgot to charge, battery lasted 2 day with still 21% to go
    CrackBerry User

I've had my new Z30 for just over two weeks now & without doubt it's the best phone I've ever had (have had a BlackBerry Bold 9700 - loved it - a Galaxy S2 & Galaxy Note 2).

Always had a soft spot for BlackBerry after getting my Bold, regret giving it to a friend now. Am hoping for the mythical Z50 to come out in next 6-12 months, but if not then will stick with the Z30.

Only gripe is that the music app hasn't indexed my songs very well (all were in folders by Artist / album) which is a pain, but nothing I can't live with #FirstWorldProblem.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Master

Quote Originally Posted by randall2580 View Post
    I own a Z30 and am very happy with it. When you consider how far the smartphone has come in such a relatively short time we really are living in a wonderful age where the whole world is available in a device that fits in our pocket.
    Very well put!!

randall2580 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,158 Global Posts

Can't wait for mine to get here!!

Posted via CB10
    Sent from my NEW PASSPORT or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook

- BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) - BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig - BlackBerry Z10[/B] (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked) - Blackberry Passport (Unlocked)
    CrackBerry Addict

I second what the OP said!

it's an awesome phone, and best email experience on the market handsdown
    BlackberryCodeSource.com

Current Phones Z30, Q10, iP5S, Samsung GNote 3, HTC One M8!

Can't wait for the one and only game changing......... BB Passport !!!!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Atmarix View Post
    I have to agree here.
    I haven't had that many phone in my life because I started using smartphones kinda late (8330 was my first).
    I gotta say, No matter what the other brands have to offer they do NOT impress me AT ALL. I've had the S3 and the note 3 and they annoy me instead of entertaining me.
    I hate everything related to apple because how greedy they are, and i tried their phones and nothing on them to keep me.

The Z30 is the first phone I buy right after launch off contract full price and wow I do not regret it. I don't think it's necessary for me to explain what's good about the phone but I have to say this; this is the most productive phone ever.
    I've done my college homework on it with a keyboard and mouse (people have looked at me real crazy because they never seen a regular keyboard and mouse plugged to a phone), I've done excel, PowerPoint, photo/vid collages (as homework not for for social network).
    I game on it too, a lot. I have many emulators and I use a controller and plug it to my TV works like a charm.
    And many other things.

I can't wait for a Z30 successor, and I hope it keeps the same speaker power

Posted via CB10
    I agree with the usefulness of a blackberry with college. I'm in college and all of my friends have sumsungs or iphones, and joke around with me for having a blackberry. But when it comes to emailing professors and sending texts to study groups..a blackberry simply can't be beaten in terms of speed and accuracy.

Wouldn't want to go through college (or life for that matter) without a blackberry.

Long Live Blackberry. (someone in this thread said it earlier and I liked it..hope they don't mind me using it).

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

I have to agree with the OP, I have had a couple of BlackBerry devices and have fallen head over heels for the Z30!

Posted with a drop of Awesome Sauce!!!
    Posted with a drop of Awesome Sauce !!!
    CrackBerry Addict

I live the Z30.

I was so afraid to switch from my BB9900 to BlackBerry 10... by the time I made up my mind the Z30 came out. so glad I waited and so happy. Best device I've ever owned.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    CrackBerry Master

Yes, I find the Z30 great for a number of reasons, including the Hub, the way it handles emails and messaging, as well as the large virtual keyboard with auto correct and predictive text features.

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,521 Global Posts

Without a doubt,it is the best phone I've ever owned.

Posted via CB10
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast