Totally worth it but only if the price is good

#workwide #OG Black
    09-24-16 05:00 PM
    Just worried about whatsapp? Any solution guys

Posted via CB10
    09-24-16 05:01 PM
    Just worried about whatsapp? Any solution guys

Posted via CB10
    Wait for nemory to make whatsapp10 or install the playstore version.

No guarantees this will work come next year though but right now, the playstore version runs better than the native one.

#workwide #OG Black
    09-24-16 07:06 PM
    Move over to Telegram, only my mum uses Whatsapp now
    09-24-16 07:32 PM
    Not sure about banking or automation, but Netflix/Hulu and fitness apps are not a problem. Pound for pound, not too many phones can compete with the Z30 and that includes the Android phones everyone keeps pushing on here when someone mentions a bb10 phone.

Posted via CB10
    Sure if you sideload Snap or set up Cobalt's PlayStore and maybe hunt down a specific version you can find some of this stuff that still often runs slow or is glitchy.
    The point is you have to jump through hoops to get this stuff. Unlike an Android or iOS phone you can't just use the phone like it was intended out of the box to get it's full functionality.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 07:33 AM
    Like everyone else, I use my old Z30 on Wi-Fi, for emails, some social apps. (I have an another phone as a daily for the navigation app, and... final fantasy exvius brave ^^, now that you can install the blackberry keyboard on android...)

If it still worth it ? I'll say yes, only for texting, mailing, calling, listenning music and browsing (just) a little.

But aside from that it's rather slow on the others applications. I agree that the screen is still good, but you can see the improvement made by the actual phones.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-16 03:07 PM
    Absolutely worth having a Z30...

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10
    09-26-16 04:07 PM
    Sure if you sideload Snap or set up Cobalt's PlayStore and maybe hunt down a specific version you can find some of this stuff that still often runs slow or is glitchy.
    The point is you have to jump through hoops to get this stuff. Unlike an Android or iOS phone you can't just use the phone like it was intended out of the box to get it's full functionality.

Posted via CB10
    Actually netflix and Hulu was in the cloud in my apps on amazon app store. And nothing glitchy about them, just press play and the videos play. Not sure which fitness apps you were referring to but the ones I use are native in the BlackBerry World. Also, I get it on the out the box functionality but on the flip side of the coin, I see several post on finding third party apps to give android the same functionality as the features on bb10 so same difference if you ask me. Still jumping through hoops one way or another.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-16 07:40 PM
    I can't seem to get Netflix to work on the Z30 like it did on the Z10.

I have tried every possible version. Sometimes it won't install, sometimes the app crashes, some versions say it won't work.

Any ideas what the problem could be?
    09-29-16 09:00 PM
    I can't seem to get Netflix to work on the Z30 like it did on the Z10.

I have tried every possible version. Sometimes it won't install, sometimes the app crashes, some versions say it won't work.

Any ideas what the problem could be?
    It's a three year old BB10 phone......duh.......
    09-30-16 09:17 AM
    Still a very good device regardless...

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S7
    09-30-16 11:25 AM
    I have been using my Z30 for almost 3 years now. Never been an issue, those apps that BlackBerry doesn't have I just put a shortcut on my desktop and use the website, then I don't have an app sneaking all my email contacts into Facebook. Yes it does happen, look closely at those suggested friends, most if not all came from your contacts

Posted via CB10
    09-30-16 01:35 PM
    I have been using my Z30 for almost 3 years now. Never been an issue, those apps that BlackBerry doesn't have I just put a shortcut on my desktop and use the website, then I don't have an app sneaking all my email contacts into Facebook. Yes it does happen, look closely at those suggested friends, most if not all came from your contacts

Posted via CB10
    I create desktop shortcuts too. No biggie...

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10
    09-30-16 02:32 PM
    Still rocking a Z30, and it's one solid built device. I have dropped this baby so many times on concrete and it can take a huge beating. Screen still holding up, just a few scratches on the edges where it hot the concrete. If this was another phone it would Crack in half. Runs solid and stable. It scan still compete with many new phones out there from this generation. It's a solid device, the best all touch device that BlackBerry where made, period!

Posted via CB10
    Exact same with me. Would definitely recommend it.
    10-02-16 08:15 PM
    There is still no Z30 made for AT&T bands, correct? That infuriated me to no end. I could not understand why AT&T never made it available to its sizeable hard core BB user population. I had to make do with a Z10, which was a darn good phone, but it was no Z30. I'd buy one now if it had the ATT bands on it.
    10-06-16 04:34 AM
    There is still no Z30 made for AT&T bands, correct? That infuriated me to no end. I could not understand why AT&T never made it available to its sizeable hard core BB user population.
    It made it as far as a pre-production evaluation model. I'm trying to land one right now.
    10-07-16 09:14 AM
    if texting and email are your primary use, a Z30 is a good phone. I bought mine when released, and it has been very durable as well. Battery life if great too. I don't see any need to replace my Z30 any time soon.
    jas1978 and extisis like this.
    10-07-16 01:48 PM
92 ... 234