I got some news today from a sales person at a Fido store. Take it all with a grain of salt of course in lieu of an official announcement. Mind you this is one sales rep at one location.

He said that they will soon know if the Z30 will become available on Fido in time for the holiday season. Did not specify if it will available be at stores/kiosks or like Rogers, an on-line offer only...

Keeping fingers crossed...for whatever.

PS Also some bad news...The Canada Pension Plan has sold it's Blackberry shares (about 1.3 million shares)...it and other pension plans by extension, are no longer BlackBerry shareholders...

Winter Is Coming
    diegonei and twstd.reality like this.
    11-12-13 08:20 PM
    PS Also some bad news...The Canada Pension Plan has sold it's Blackberry shares (about 1.3 million shares)...it and other pension plans by extension, are no longer BlackBerry shareholders...

Winter Is Coming
    I don't blame them. Seriously. They have to look after those people's elderly years quality of life and sticking with a stock which's price has been sinking doesn't quite do that.

While I would have kept my private bunch of BBRY shares, I would have done the same if I were a pension fund manager (and mabe, just maybe, take advantage to buy myself some more BBRY...).
    11-12-13 09:04 PM
    So they are bringing it on, but just not sure if it'll be in time for the holidays?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 09:34 PM
    Yeah, he said they were still waiting for an official confirmation. I would guess that since Fido is owned by Rogers, they will end up offering the Z30 also. But the guy couldn't tell me anything beyond that. He said that he hoped they would have it in time for the holiday season. But as I said take that with a grain of salt...

Winter Is Coming
    11-13-13 07:45 PM
    I hope so. my gf wanted a z10, but they arnt offering it anymore. shed be happy with a z30 though.
    11-13-13 08:49 PM
    Well Koodo still doesn't have it and the are owned by Telus....

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 09:16 PM