Help please!!! I have just begun to download the latest update for WhatsApp and having gone back to my phone I have discovered it is not locked and asking for a Password. Prior to attempting the update I didn't have a password but used the screen lock (match the chosen number to point on picture)

Please advise, NB Turning off and on or restarting does nothing to rimidy.

Thank you in anticipation.

Tony
    08-20-14 09:16 AM
    Help please!!! I have just begun to download the latest update for WhatsApp and having gone back to my phone I have discovered it is not locked and asking for a Password. Prior to attempting the update I didn't have a password but used the screen lock (match the chosen number to point on picture)

Please advise, NB Turning off and on or restarting does nothing to rimidy.

Thank you in anticipation.

Tony
    Screen lock on your phone right? You had to have setup a password before you'd be allowed to set a picture screen lock. Remember, if you miss-input your picture screen lock a few times it will default to asking you your password.
    08-20-14 09:49 AM
    Damn it, that's why I chose a picture lock....because its easier to remember than password!!!
    08-20-14 10:08 AM
    The picture password can only be set if you set a device password. if you have noticed before, anytime you make a mistake locating where exactly your number should go on the pic password, the phone asks you to type blackberry after 5 or 6 attemps or so, then asks for a four digit password. Now in your case thats what you are being asked for. Try remembering the last password you set on your fon and you will get your fon unlocked. Good luck brother.

Damn it, that's why I chose a picture lock....because its easier to remember than password!!!
    08-20-14 10:14 AM