I'm very happy with my Z30. Please share your opinion on this mobile. What you like...?and what you don't like....?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 07:10 PM
    It's wonderful phone. I am using it since last year switching over from Z10. Although hand gripping of z10 has been very nice but stl-1 which is being market in India, has lot of issues, else I would have continued with it.

Prithvi, Z30 thru CB10
    12-22-14 07:16 PM
    I got it last year after upgrading from Z10.

It's monster (excellent display, power battery and solid built ).

But currently the problem is that in India I'm not able to find good case for it.

Posted via CB10
    joeragan likes this.
    12-22-14 09:37 PM
    It's wonderful phone. I am using it since last year switching over from Z10. Although hand gripping of z10 has been very nice but stl-1 which is being market in India, has lot of issues, else I would have continued with it.

Prithvi, Z30 thru CB10
    From where in india you got this case?
    What is price?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 10:36 PM
    I got it last year after upgrading from Z10.

It's monster (excellent display, power battery and solid built ).

But currently the problem is that in India I'm not able to find good case for it.

Posted via CB10
    Flipkart, Amazon, eBay etc all have some amazing cases. I personally don't like using cases.
    Weird enough, I haven't seen any Z30 with anybody since its launch in New Delhi.
    The phone is pretty nice. Now we have BlackBerry maps for India, have used it, pretty good.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 08:42 AM
    I purchased OEM flip case from ebay india (i2cworld) and it costed approx Rs 3700 around a year back. Now, I have seen, it is available for Rs 1800/. It is bulky but quality is very good.
    12-23-14 09:15 AM
    I bought my Z30 from blackberry store USA during the 225$ black friday sale.It was actually 240$ including tax. My office in USA fedex'd it to me as BB shop donot ship to india.

I basically bought it for the paratek antenna.I read about it in this forum. I have been using a galxy S3 since 2012 and itwas almost impossible to make or recieve any calls indoors in my house. Z30 greatly improved this and now at least some rooms i am able to make /recieve calls and also the call quality in general is very good

After ordering i was a bit worried it works with vodafone india frequency but so far no issues.I got 3G when i went outside home although indoors it is edge only

A great stepup from the curve and bold i am used to
    Battery is awesome as well,with light usage i got almost 3 days with wifi on all time(2G only and data ,location etc off). My 2 year old S3 under similar conditions would only last a day at the most under similar conditions.

I had trouble with wifi initailly (limited connectivity error). Once it was solved by doing a factory reset on the router but later it became severe even that wont solve. I searched here and found many people having this issue.Installed a leak 10.3.0.1154 based on the info in one such thread. Afterwards the wifi problem didn't occur.

Today i rolled back to stock os using the link software and sofar the wifi seems working fine. I will update to 10.3.1 once it is released officially
    12-23-14 09:43 AM
    how much it costed you for delivering it to you along with customs and shipping fee?

I have a z30 and it's rock solid. Blend works too, as the OS is not official but still Z30 works as complete beast. Battery, Speakers, Call Sound Quality, Screen are at it's best.
    12-23-14 10:01 AM
    My US office paid for the shipping and they must have used the company Fedex account.so i don't know about the shipping charges. Fed-ex delivery guys didn't ask me for any customs duty.
    I feel the call quality indoor is better with the stock OS so even though blend is tempting i am going to wait for the official release
    Intense Soul likes this.
    12-23-14 10:48 AM
    Using Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3442 since the last 2 months... rock solid with at least 20-24h battery life... pretty cool...

Posted via CB10 and my awesome Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3442
    12-23-14 11:03 AM
    Using with 10.3.1.1151. It's a awesome device and 10.3.1 is just lovely. Have few bugs but I'm aware that's it's a leak so it's OK. Not upgraded to .1154 as there is no major difference.

I never thought I would be in 5 inchers club and would like it. I have had Z10 before and was very happy with it. Unfortunately, I lost it and then I decided to jump to Z30. Now, Z10 feels too small in hand though it's a lovely device.

Battery life is one thing this device I love the most. Never worried about carrying a charger everywhere which I used to do with Z10. I have got a 5200mah power bank as a present and have used it only once when I forgot to charge the phone at night.

I feel Z30 is more delicate that Z10 which is way too strongly built device in my opinion. So case is a must for me.

There are no enough case options available in India. I have had used Capdase soft jacket for my Z10 and similarly, wanted to have one for my Z30. After many months of searching on net and in local markets, I got lucky on amazon.in.

With capdase case, it's a perfect device for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 11:02 PM
    Bought last week from amazon.in at avery good price. great phone , running os ver: 10.2 & waiting for official 10.3.1 release.
    12-24-14 03:24 AM
    The "limited wifi connection" error is back again. i have tried so many things suggested in this forum but still wont work. It looks like this need a security wipe every 2-3 days. None of my other devices has any such issue even a phone costs less than 10% of this works fine
    12-25-14 10:41 PM
    I just returned from a two week business trip in India. My Z30 worked brilliantly there, both in city and in rural areas. Reception was excellent, many times better than my associates iPhone 6 and 5S models. Even BlackBerry 's mapping program outperformed the iPhones in terms of speed and accuracy. I am from the US and was apprehensive about roaming India off the Verizon network over here with my Z30 STA100-3 model. Apprehensive? No now! It's a great phone and I highly recommend the Z30 to anyone considering it.

Posted via Z30 running 10.3.1.821

Posted via Z30 running 10.3.1.821
    nfsw likes this.
    12-25-14 11:11 PM