My Z30 decided to give me grief for the first time ever. It will not power up and the red light will flash 1011101.

Loaded the BB Link and try to reload but it cannot detect the phone and when I hold the power button for 20 seconds it disconnects from the PC and reconnects but still cannot be detected by Link and cannot be reloaded to factory.

I've pulled the SIM and the SD but still no dice.

I am thinking the ROM went south but I don't want to be so negative. I thought me and my Z30 had a great relationship not quite sure why it would do this, it had so much to live for

Any ideas fellow Crack addicts? Help shaking already especially since the red light is still flashing!
    gebco likes this.
    05-21-14 11:59 PM
    Code 4 Stat!

Posted via CB10
    credonoxo likes this.
    05-22-14 12:00 AM
    Attempt a connection with an autoloader.

Leave it plugged in to the charger for an hour or so.

Welcome... to the world of TOMORROW!
    05-22-14 12:08 AM
    Sadly I get the error cannot connect to bootrom.
    05-22-14 12:50 AM
    I left it charging overnight and the led is still flashing 1011101 so I'm heading back to one of my other BB10s. maybe I'll try the Q10....

Since I get HPSA only where I live I get up to 2 days of normal use out of the Z30, I wonder how long to discharge the battery when all that is drawing is a flashing LED...

Unless someone else has some alternative, I am off to mourn the departed.
    05-22-14 08:03 AM
    Since it sounds like you have other BB10 phones? Does your computer see those?
    05-22-14 10:00 AM
    Did you use the stock Z30 charger/adapter that came with it to charge or some other device's like the Q10 you mentioned? Also, did you try connecting it via another USB slot in your laptop?

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 11:04 AM
    I didn't use the stock charger. Used my playbook charger for almost a year. Not only used a different port used a different computer.

I've got a ticket open with Blackberry so we will see what they are able to tell me/do.

If I am able to get an answer I will share it here so that this thread, like my feelings for my Z30, get closure. :-)

Thanks all for providing guidance!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-26-14 12:43 PM
    I didn't use the stock charger. Used my playbook charger for almost a year. Not only used a different port used a different computer.

I've got a ticket open with Blackberry so we will see what they are able to tell me/do.

If I am able to get an answer I will share it here so that this thread, like my feelings for my Z30, get closure. :-)

Thanks all for providing guidance!
    Try the autoloader again and hold the power button down until the loader starts.

Posted on CB10
    05-26-14 08:03 PM
    Hi all. I ended up getting the phone repaired but no explanation as to what went wrong. So it will remain a mystery for all time. I am now sporting a marvelous 5" black device that makes the experience of being left hanging in limbo a forgotten dream!

Thanks all for suggestions!
    10-07-14 08:11 PM
    I had the same issue with my Z10. I uninstalled BlackBerry Link and Re downloaded while the phone was connected to the computer and it was able to recognized the phone to install the drivers and update the software on the phone. Not sure what happened either but this work for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 04:37 PM