Can I please remind everyone on eBay that "BlackBerry sucks" and "no one wants a BlackBerry" so lower your price for a Z30 to around $350 BIN please.

Lol, but seriously, I would have thought the Z30 price would have dropped more by now.

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141 TMO US
    drewood66 likes this.
    03-16-14 02:14 PM
    Can I please remind everyone on eBay that "BlackBerry sucks" and "no one wants a BlackBerry" so lower your price for a Z30 to around $350 BIN please.

Lol, but seriously, I would have thought the Z30 price would have dropped more by now.

EBay, IMHO, has become less about bargain prices and more about profit reselling; as such, you won't see prices drop on low-demand/niche merchandise until the manufacturer lowers them itself.

Check out prices on Xooms for instance.
    STV0726 likes this.
    03-16-14 02:28 PM
    Lol!! Maybe to you BlackBerry sucks and you would want it for Zero dollars $0 but for some of us Z30 rocks and is worth the price. Tell me, how do you want BlackBerry to make money? Just curious.
    03-16-14 02:35 PM
    Lol!! Maybe to you BlackBerry sucks and you would want it for Zero dollars $0 but for some of us Z30 rocks and is worth the price. Tell me, how do you want BlackBerry to make money? Just curious.
    That part of my post was a joke. I do not think BB sucks and I think the Z30 is essentially worth that but I'm being sarcastic because the Z10 price dropped like a rock but the Z30 price isn't even tho BBRY perceptions are still crap.

03-16-14 02:44 PM
    EBay, IMHO, has become less about bargain prices and more about profit reselling; as such, you won't see prices drop on low-demand/niche merchandise until the manufacturer lowers them itself.

Check out prices on Xooms for instance.
    When would you say this shift happened?

03-16-14 02:46 PM
    Prices wont drop until tmo and att start selling them. right now the demand is high..
    03-16-14 02:57 PM
    Blackberry Z30!
    03-16-14 03:05 PM
    Prices wont drop until tmo and att start selling them. right now the demand is high..
    So in 6 months from now if they still don't sell them, prices still won't drop? *eyeraise*

03-16-14 03:10 PM
    The price is fine. The phone is a beast.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 03:24 PM
    When would you say this shift happened?

Oh, years ago... circa 2000, it was literally a cyber yard sale. Sellers seemed less intent on making money than disposing of stuff.

Then, corporations and e-sellers got involved LOL. Can't be mad at people for trying to make money, but i miss days when bidding was an art.

I think, to a degree, Craigslist is going through the same cycle.
    03-16-14 03:30 PM
    Though iI do find it funny many a time to see a Verizon Z30 going for over $500, when one can get them brand new directly from Verizon for $499 with at least the Verizon warranty.
    03-16-14 03:35 PM
    number one blackberry doesnt suck and the only reason you want it to suck is so you can steal a z30 for a cheap price. If you have seen the reviews for the z30 they are all pretty darn good especially the ones from people that actually use the phone not the clowns that review it for 5 minutes and say its not a good phone. I can understand your wanting to get the phone cheap but for that you will need to wait like everyone else for suppliers to drop the price. Thats actually a good sign the price is still high as it means we still see some demand for the product otherwise you would see heavy discounting. I think the latest OS upgrade made a huge difference to product demand. Once you use it you will never want to go back to that crap phone you were using previously.
    03-16-14 04:34 PM
    number one blackberry doesnt suck and the only reason you want it to suck is so you can steal a z30 for a cheap price. If you have seen the reviews for the z30 they are all pretty darn good especially the ones from people that actually use the phone not the clowns that review it for 5 minutes and say its not a good phone. I can understand your wanting to get the phone cheap but for that you will need to wait like everyone else for suppliers to drop the price. Thats actually a good sign the price is still high as it means we still see some demand for the product otherwise you would see heavy discounting. I think the latest OS upgrade made a huge difference to product demand. Once you use it you will never want to go back to that crap phone you were using previously.
    OP does not think the device sucks LOL. The original post is more of a tongue-in-cheek ode to BBRY device value.

Think about it...
    03-16-14 04:44 PM
    Was at local bestbuy and was telling some andont and isheeple abut how great the z30 is for sound. I have a z10 but still demo'd pacemaker and other music apps. One guy asked a sales person if they had any Z30's and they did have two left. Dude bought one on the spot and got me to help him set it up, the other was looking at the z30 when I was leaving. The latter guy was an isheeple and at first wasnt overly impressed at me taking jabs at apple products until I said my 9 year old niece loves her ipad, her drawing toy. And that is what ipda stuff is, toys for kids not for peple who want to get things done in the real world. As for near universal I guess you mean America.
    03-16-14 04:44 PM
    Once you use it you will never want to go back to that crap phone you were using previously.
    See my sig. I beg your pardon but the Z10 isn't crap, it's the phone I will probably have for a long, long time. I spent around $1000 on my two Z10s and it kind of makes me shudder to see them go for so little now. Of course, we are in the process of selling our Q10s we won free and replacing them with Z10s.

And for the last time, anyone that half knows me on this forum should know I am a BlackBerry diehard.

I really don't need a Z30. BlackBerry is in no position to pull a "10.3 only available for the new BB10 devices" for a long time, so I will be hanging on to these trusty Z10s for years to come.

03-16-14 05:23 PM
    Was at local bestbuy and was telling some andont and isheeple abut how great the z30 is for sound. I have a z10 but still demo'd pacemaker and other music apps. One guy asked a sales person if they had any Z30's and they did have two left. Dude bought one on the spot and got me to help him set it up, the other was looking at the z30 when I was leaving. The latter guy was an isheeple and at first wasnt overly impressed at me taking jabs at apple products until I said my 9 year old niece loves her ipad, her drawing toy. And that is what ipda stuff is, toys for kids not for peple who want to get things done in the real world. As for near universal I guess you mean America.
    LOL.

If the respective performances of the manufacturing companies is taken into account (assuming BBRY uses BB10/Playbooks and Apple uses iOS products) I think most rational observers would actually describe the BB products as destructive toys.

Unless, of course, you don't consider the highly competitive sector of phone design the "real world."

Just sayin'...
    03-16-14 05:31 PM
    Lol one of the benefits of BB is that since the phones don't sell well you can get them at really good prices. The Z30 will probably be sub $400 in a few months, the perfect chance for me to jump on one...(muhahahaha)
    03-16-14 05:37 PM
    Lol at all of you who think the op is being serious!

But seriously, I think the only reason the Z30 is being sold at such a high price is because BlackBerry didn't want to write down another billion dollars worth of unsold inventory, so they only made limited amounts of them.

I don't see the Z30 reaching Z10 levels anytime soon.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 05:54 PM
    Supply and demand. In this case, there is no supply. Blackberry made a gazillion Z10 and they were smarter with the Q10 and Z30 so, despite the low demand, there is correspondingly low supply.
    03-16-14 07:17 PM
    That part of my post was a joke. I do not think BB sucks and I think the Z30 is essentially worth that but I'm being sarcastic because the Z10 price dropped like a rock but the Z30 price isn't even tho BBRY perceptions are still crap.

Got a point there z10 did drop really low in UK from November to January

Posted using my z10 running Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141
    03-16-14 07:54 PM
    The Z30 is not available except for Verizon so the supply is not really available to most U.S. consumers. Therefore, demand will be greater than the supply so the phones will not drop until BB releases the phones direct or until the competitors release phones that will decrease the demand. I don't blame individuals for trying to make a "profit" selling the phones on Ebay and other sources. In the past the Playbook and the Z10 both took dives in pricing and I think therefore many thought the same would happen to the Z30.
    03-16-14 08:51 PM