My device is STA100-2 and running 10.3.1.1565

There are a few thing that changes in this os that I cant get back thru setting. But I missed the tap screen to silence call. Is there a way to get this? Maybe I might do downgrade after all since previous 10.2 isnt broken and running just fine.
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    03-04-15 12:46 AM
    Yeah I miss it as well, but i love all the improvements in 10.3.1. Instead of the tap on screen to silence now there is an small icon on top of the call answer/reject slider. However you can still hit the volume buttons to mute the ring. Also, if you don't know about advanced interactions, then try that. When turned on advanced interactions use the various sensors on the phone to let you dictate behavior. There is a flip to mute function, when turned on and you flip your phone over when its ringing, it will do silent. Hope that helps.
    leftydiscord likes this.
    03-04-15 01:13 AM
    True, but previously I just tap the screen without looking. Useful when you are in a meeting without being seeing reaching or looking at your phone. Flip is not useful when the phone ringing in your pocket. Hope you understand. Thank you.
    03-04-15 03:30 AM

There are a few thing that changes in this os that I cant get back thru setting. But I missed the tap screen to silence call. Is there a way to get this? Maybe I might do downgrade after all since previous 10.2 isnt broken and running just fine.
    You have good points. I think the issue was that the old system lead to folks accidentally missing or silencing calls. They were in the process of doing something else on the phone and as a call came in, they touched the phone to swipe or tap to do something else but accidentally silenced a call and missed then the call.
    leftydiscord likes this.
    03-04-15 08:34 AM
    i like the previous function. downloading sachesi + 10.2.1.3253. The only thing that attracted me when update to 10.3.1 is the new hub. Now that i've tried it, and thinking of the useful function it had lost, drive me to downgrade. the are alot of other post about Z30 update problem as well but i just state my difficulty. thanks and have a great day.
    03-04-15 09:11 PM
    If your like me and have already accidently deleted an email because of the new garbage can in the hub, there's a setting to only delete on hub, not server. Then at least it's not really gone. Was glad I had already made that setting adjustment. Sure wish I could make that delete go away. I don't delete emails

Posted on my now almost useless z30 that won't wake up
    leftydiscord likes this.
    03-04-15 10:25 PM
    Downgrade to 10.2.1.2976 (3253). Just like new. Hope the future update does address some of these issue.
    03-05-15 02:14 AM
    True, but previously I just tap the screen without looking. Useful when you are in a meeting without being seeing reaching or looking at your phone. Flip is not useful when the phone ringing in your pocket. Hope you understand. Thank you.
    I do, and this is what I do. I have a portfolio cover on my z30 so never really could tap the screen to mute it. So I use the volume keys, I put the phone in my pocket exactly the same way always so when I reach in, my thumb lands on the right spot to hit one of the volume or mute keys. I know it feels like a feature loss though.
    03-07-15 01:27 AM
    If your like me and have already accidently deleted an email because of the new garbage can in the hub, there's a setting to only delete on hub, not server. Then at least it's not really gone. Was glad I had already made that setting adjustment. Sure wish I could make that delete go away. I don't delete emails

Posted on my now almost useless z30 that won't wake up
    You can change the two actions in the hub triage function. I use Flag and nothing.

Posted via CB10 using my Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.1.2267
    03-07-15 08:26 AM

I would be missing this too. I am still sometimes pocket dialing numbers but that is during the time of throwing the phone in my shirt pocket. Trying to hit the button first. I do prefer the touch to silence feature. I hope this feature comes back!
    sam_comets likes this.
    03-07-15 08:33 AM