Zee coolest flicking smartphone ever
    Easy:

Does the Z30 have the biggest screen? No

Best screen? No

Highest specs? No

Best battery life? No

Apps? No

Accessories? No

So if I'd be fed up with my 9900 and want a Phablet, why would I choose Z30?

#believeinfilm
    05-06-14 11:45 AM
    Easy:

Best screen? No

Highest specs? No

Best battery life? No

Apps? No

Accessories? No

#believeinfilm
    With an open mind, you try and will be happy. Otherwise, it is your loss. No one is forcing you to use Z30.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    05-06-14 11:51 AM
    With an open mind, you try and will be happy. Otherwise, it is your loss. No one is forcing you to use Z30.

Posted via CB10
    Of course not, I'm just explaining why it's being overlooked and not selling.

#believeinfilm
    05-06-14 11:59 AM
    Easy:

Best screen? No

Highest specs? No

Best battery life? No

Apps? No

Accessories? No

#believeinfilm
    IPhone : screen no, battery no, apps apparently not, accessories, yes.

Z30: has some things you left off for the sake of your argument. I'd say it is top of the line with battery

05-06-14 12:04 PM

Z30: has some things you left off for the sake of your argument. I'd say it is top of the line with battery

The iphone is not a Phablet, Z30 is competing with phablets not the iphone.

#believeinfilm
    JeepBB likes this.
    05-06-14 12:11 PM
    I was unable to charge my z30 over the weekend. It last over 36 hours before it shut off. And I'm a pretty heavy user. Awesome.

BRON: a cron-like scheduler for BlackBerry 10. http://apps.oddelement.com
    05-06-14 12:27 PM
    Here in Spain only one carrier is offering the Z30 and to buy an unlocked Z30 device could cost more than 600 Euros.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 12:33 PM
    The iphone is not a Phablet, Z30 is competing with phablets not the iphone.

#believeinfilm
    And yes the iPhone sells a lot in the phones in its rank

05-06-14 01:39 PM
    Just do what i did.. get both.. why not. its only money ;-)
    Playbook007 likes this.
    05-06-14 01:42 PM
    Just switched from Z10 to the Z30. And I agree with you, Why doesn't BlackBerry advertise this phone? The Z30 is superior to the Z10 in every way that I can see. I no longer worry about making the day with my phone dying on me. Just flew to Calgary for a business day trip yesterday, didn't pack a charger. No need. In fact, when I came home i didn't charge it and still haven't today (next day). Awesome phone. Worth upgrading to.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. I don't know if BlackBerry now has the ressources to properly market the Z30.

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    05-06-14 03:28 PM
    The Z30 for what its worth is "almost" sold out on the Bell online store, when going through an upgrade. Not sure if that has to do with limited inventory or great sales, hoping for the latter.
    05-06-14 04:30 PM
    I have not kept up on Z30 posts as I haven't had my Z10 a whole year yet and don't plan on replacing it for a least another year unless it breaks. And I don't want anything bigger than the Z10 in size. Can anyone tell me what makes the Z30 better than the Z10? The specs are almost identical from what I saw. 1.7gHz vs 1.5gHz processor. Same RAM. Still dual core. Same 16GB capacity (they really need to improve that). Same OS. So how is it better? Seems like it would be pretty similar performance except for the battery life.
    Ah.....1.7/1.5 is what percent increase. More memory, 64 gig card is $32.00 at Walmart. Has OTG, Miracast, bigger screen, and battery life is a huge issue. It is mandatory.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 04:52 PM
    Easy:

Best screen? No

Highest specs? No

Best battery life? No

Apps? No

Accessories? No

#believeinfilm
    You obviously haven't owned one.....your a blind spec reader. A transport has more torque and power than a formula one car so it must be faster!

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 04:57 PM
    I can think of a few reasons why nobody wants it, but for the carriers, the big reason is that they know it won't sell. People won't want it, and people don't want BlackBerry. It's a business decision.
    05-06-14 06:09 PM
    Easy:

Best screen? No

Highest specs? No

Best battery life? No

Apps? No

Accessories? No

#believeinfilm
    BFD, I actually agree with you here!
    05-06-14 06:10 PM

What...?
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    05-06-14 06:12 PM
    Easy:

Best screen? No

Highest specs? No

Best battery life? No

Apps? No

Accessories? No

#believeinfilm
    Based on rational, the "best" should represent 100% of the market and no other should sell.

Posted via CB10
    spikesolie likes this.
    05-06-14 06:14 PM
    Based on rational, the "best" should represent 100% of the market and no other should sell.

Posted via CB10
    Not at all. The argument here is that we don't "need" the best and that is just complete ignorance. BlackBerry can't push out run of the mill (or sub-par or behind) devices. They need to make something that consumers will look at and think "this is a beast". Apple can compete on the experience, though it's not like they lack in the specs department if you really look at it. BlackBerry can't compete just on experience BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE EXPERIENCE! In fact, the "BlackBerry experience" they remember is black clocks, freezing, lags, battery pulls, and the lack of apps (which still exists). They need something that consumers would actually look at.
    05-06-14 06:22 PM
    I agree the z30 is a very nice device. I wish I had one for the big screen and USB OTG. However this is not the device that will get attention from the mass especially non-BlackBerry users. Existing BlackBerry users who knows and appreciate BB10 experience and understand BB10 doesn't need some killer hardware to run fast and may be more inclined to upgrade to it. Unfortunately non BlackBerry users don't have that chance. So in order to attract new users especially in the consumer market, BlackBerry needs to put out a device with killer specs. This is the only way.
    Right now BlackBerry is focusing on Enterprise sector so I don't know what's the chance of BlackBerry putting out a killer-spec device any time soon.
    I hope they will soon.

? CB10 ?
    05-06-14 06:56 PM
    I find the Z10 absolutely perfect for me, battery life included! this thing just rocks, and is the perfect size. The Z30 would be too big IMO, but thats just me
    05-06-14 10:46 PM
    Not at all. The argument here is that we don't "need" the best and that is just complete ignorance. BlackBerry can't push out run of the mill (or sub-par or behind) devices. They need to make something that consumers will look at and think "this is a beast". Apple can compete on the experience, though it's not like they lack in the specs department if you really look at it. BlackBerry can't compete just on experience BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE EXPERIENCE! In fact, the "BlackBerry experience" they remember is black clocks, freezing, lags, battery pulls, and the lack of apps (which still exists). They need something that consumers would actually look at.
    You don't have a z30 and therefore you are not qualified to comment on BlackBerry just pushing out run of the mill devices and behind devices. The z30 is a better device than the iphone. Easy to show in head to head contest let alone what iphone doesn't even come with. Man you people spout off crap and you don't have a clue.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 11:00 PM
    You don't have a z30 and therefore you are not qualified to comment on BlackBerry just pushing out run of the mill devices and behind devices. The z30 is a better device than the iphone. Easy to show in head to head contest let alone what iphone doesn't even come with. Man you people spout off crap and you don't have a clue.

Posted via CB10
    Please ignore.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 11:26 PM
    Of course not, I'm just explaining why it's being overlooked and not selling.

#believeinfilm
    no you are just being very pedantic....
    05-07-14 12:11 AM
    I honestly thought some of you would have gotten tired and left by now......though I did remember a memo Kevin sent out on the New Year...it seems as if there is a lot of cleaning still to be done....trolls acting like voices of reason are still trolls...but then what do I know--I just post here
    05-07-14 12:16 AM
    So which head to head vs the z30 does apple win?

05-07-14 12:48 AM
379 1234 ...