Don't be a fool. You obviously would need help from me in trying to understand my POV. That you only took away what you said indicates that you simply do not want to understand a POV other than your own - hence my inability to help you.

IOW, your lack of reading comprehension is willful and without any redeeming qualities.

Posted via CB10
    What does IOW mean?

We all have a different point of view. It doesn't make it right or wrong. This topic isn't about anything factual.

Just because someone doesn't agree, it doesn't make them a fool with a lack of reading comprehension and no redeeming qualities.

Talk to others eye to eye, not down at them.

Back on topic, I think that hardly any carriers or stores are carrying this device. This is a huge factor in why its overlooked. It's not really there in the public eye!

I spent 2 hours yesterday seeing if I could find one. If they had a BlackBerry store or something similar, I think it would be great.

They'd definitely at least get people curious enough to where they would walk in...

Sent from the Berry via Tapatalk.
    kbz1960 and ajst222 like this.
    05-11-14 10:27 AM
    If customers bought on specs, I'd agree with you - BlackBerry needs the best specs. But they don't buy on specs - they buy for multiple reasons that basically boil down to user experience. I'm of the opinion that if people would actually pick up the Z30 and use it, they would be hooked in most cases.

The phone performs very well, even better than most.

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately that's not how the buying experience works. The customer walks into a cellphone store picks up a phone tethered to a display case and starts pressing buttons or touching the screen. The most you get to try out is the camera app, the features you'd use the most for example email client, sms client even any of the messaging apps are all filled with stock content.

You actually get a better experience from test driving a new car from a car dealership, because you can configure the mirrors, seat test the handling.

You're not going to plugin your personal email account details check and respond to personal emails in the store to see how the touch keyboard works. Heck you can't even put the phone in your pocket to see if it fits or even the weight in your hand because it's tethered to the display case.

Most people are sold on marketing, word of mouth or even playing with a friend's phone.

Posted via my Q10
    andy957 likes this.
    05-11-14 11:20 AM
    Time to close this thread ,nothing constructive is going on and the usual suspects tr***ing at this point.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 11:21 AM
    Unfortunately that's not how the buying experience works. The customer walks into a cellphone store picks up a phone tethered to a display case and starts pressing buttons or touching the screen. The most you get to try out is the camera app, the features you'd use the most for example email client, sms client even any of the messaging apps are all filled with stock content.

You actually get a better experience from test driving a new car from a car dealership, because you can configure the mirrors, seat test the handling.

You're not going to plugin your personal email account details check and respond to personal emails in the store to see how the touch keyboard works. Heck you can't even put the phone in your pocket to see if it fits or even the weight in your hand because it's tethered to the display case.

Most people are sold on marketing, word of mouth or even playing with a friend's phone.

Posted via my Q10
    Not to mention that the times I have seen a blackberry 10 device in store it's always locked down in that ridiculous demo mode. If there is one sure way to prevent me taking a phone seriously it's to run one of those demo apps that I cannot exit out of, it immediately makes me think the phone is so awful they have something to hide.

Twitter: xandermac
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-11-14 11:23 AM
    What does IOW mean?

We all have a different point of view. It doesn't make it right or wrong. This topic isn't about anything factual.

Just because someone doesn't agree, it doesn't make them a fool with a lack of reading comprehension and no redeeming qualities.

Talk to others eye to eye, not down at them.

Back on topic, I think that hardly any carriers or stores are carrying this device. This is a huge factor in why its overlooked. It's not really there in the public eye!

I spent 2 hours yesterday seeing if I could find one. If they had a BlackBerry store or something similar, I think it would be great.

They'd definitely at least get people curious enough to where they would walk in...

And yet another reading comprehension fail.

I've had enough. Enjoy your day.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 01:10 PM
    It's also rumored that the Classic will be a Verizon exclusive in the beginning.
    Posted by Antoniius via my sexy Gold and White Q10.
    The Rumor is stupid and most likely not true. You dont want to shut out corporate or consumers that want to buy. Z30 was diff. Was coming to att then went to Shopblackberry.com . Would be STUPID as hell to make the Q20 exclusive.
    05-11-14 01:55 PM
    Not to mention that the times I have seen a blackberry 10 device in store it's always locked down in that ridiculous demo mode. If there is one sure way to prevent me taking a phone seriously it's to run one of those demo apps that I cannot exit out of, it immediately makes me think the phone is so awful they have something to hide.

I always restart the phone. It usually doesn't start up in demo mode. That and if it does, it's easier to exit out of.

I went to play with a Z30 in verizon today. I want one!

05-11-14 03:48 PM
    Time to close this thread ,nothing constructive is going on and the usual suspects tr***ing at this point.

Posted via CB10
    Right on cue.
    05-11-14 03:59 PM
    Apology accepted.

There is a huge difference between reading data and specs and actually driving the car. Same with phones.

Posted via CB10
    Very true!

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    05-11-14 05:49 PM
    The Rumor is stupid and most likely not true. You dont want to shut out corporate or consumers that want to buy. Z30 was diff. Was coming to att then went to Shopblackberry.com . Would be STUPID as hell to make the Q20 exclusive.
    I'd be pleasently surprised if the Q20 isn't a carrier exclusive. Only for the simple fact that it would prove that more than one carrier was willing to offer it.

Never forget, the Z30 is a exclusive to Verizon only because none of the other carriers were willing to stock a phone that they felt wouldn't sell very well.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-11-14 06:11 PM
    And yet another reading comprehension fail.

I've had enough. Enjoy your day.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe it's a writing, getting your point across fail.
    xandermac likes this.
    05-12-14 05:28 AM
    Maybe it's a writing, getting your point across fail.
    Maybe.

But then, there only seems to be a couple of people having a problem understanding my writing. So...

O.o

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 06:35 AM
    I'd be pleasently surprised if the Q20 isn't a carrier exclusive. Only for the simple fact that it would prove that more than one carrier was willing to offer it.

Never forget, the Z30 is a exclusive to Verizon only because none of the other carriers were willing to stock a phone that they felt wouldn't sell very well.
    I'm 100% sure T-Mobile won't get it.... or a Z50.... or any future BlackBerry products.

It's maddening.

05-12-14 07:36 AM
    I'm 100% sure T-Mobile won't get it.... or a Z50.... or any future BlackBerry products.

It's maddening.

I'm sure rim could buy some shelf space, it doesn't come cheap though.

05-12-14 07:40 AM
    I'm sure rim could buy some shelf space, it doesn't come cheap though.

If I could find a Z30 STA100-5 in a store, I'd buy it right now. Like, at this very instance.

I'm just not as quick to buy if it's not in hand.

05-12-14 09:28 AM
    I bought my z30 about two months ago in Ottawa. Used a Z10 before that. Both are very usable phones but from a business perspective the larger screen and longer battery life make the z30 an awesome device. I too don't understand why BlackBerry are not pushing this phone into the business community right now!!!!
    05-12-14 03:49 PM
    Ordered a Z30 from shop blackberry, love it! BB10, F yeah!
    I just laugh in school when everyone's iphone dies in the afternoon and I still have 70% battery left.
    I must be missing out on some great iPhone experiences.

Posted via CB10
    spikesolie and moody like this.
    05-13-14 04:44 PM
    Ordered a Z30 from shop blackberry, love it! BB10, F yeah!
    I just laugh in school when everyone's iphone dies in the afternoon and I still have 70% battery left.
    I must be missing out on some great iPhone experiences.

Posted via CB10
    And I'm sure they laugh when they find a cool app in a magazine to try, and they see you have a Z30. Goes both ways

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    05-13-14 05:59 PM
    I can't say I or anyone else finds new apps in a magazine, but there is still a sizeable app gap with the Z30. I dont use snapchat or instagram, so it doesn't bother me.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 06:06 PM
    If I could find a Z30 STA100-5 in a store, I'd buy it right now. Like, at this very instance.

I got my Z30 STA100-5 free from Bell Canada (Bell.ca) on a two year plan.

Telus Canada also offers what I believe is the Z30 STA100-5 version free on a plan, or you can buy it outright from their Web site.

A lot if Americans have bought their Z30 from Canadian Web sites.

05-13-14 06:16 PM
    I bought my z30 about two months ago in Ottawa. Used a Z10 before that. Both are very usable phones but from a business perspective the larger screen and longer battery life make the z30 an awesome device. I too don't understand why BlackBerry are not pushing this phone into the business community right now!!!!
    I agree the Z30 should be offered to more employees!

05-13-14 06:18 PM

I got my Z30 STA100-5 free from Bell Canada (Bell.ca) on a two year plan.

Telus Canada also offers what I believe is the Z30 STA100-5 version free on a plan, or you can buy it outright from their Web site.

A lot if Americans have bought their Z30 from Canadian Web sites.

05-13-14 06:19 PM
    And I'm sure they laugh when they find a cool app in a magazine to try, and they see you have a Z30. Goes both ways

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    And then you run it on your z30 via the android runtime?

Posted with zee flicking coolest smartphone evah
    moody and Playbook007 like this.
    05-13-14 08:50 PM
    And then you run it on your z30 via the android runtime?

Posted with zee flicking coolest smartphone evah
    Or just go to the Web browser.

Posted via CB10
    Playbook007 likes this.
    05-13-14 09:11 PM
    Or just go to the Web browser.

Posted via CB10
    Oh man, this argument. And that's why the Z30 is overlooked...because people want apps.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    Admorris likes this.
    05-13-14 09:49 PM
379 ... 910111213 ...