Yeah even here you really have to know where to go to find certain things for the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    Every time you post something, I assume you posted the picture of the back
    And now you just did! It looks great, I thought this was the completely transparent version. I think these are available on ebay now, but only shipped from Hong Kong. It looks great on white, but I am definitely trying this one too when I get back, the black one of S design is much better than others, and I am sure the transparent one is just as good.
    02-14-14 04:04 PM
    Every time you post something, I assume you posted the picture of the back
    And now you just did! It looks great, I thought this was the completely transparent version. I think these are available on ebay now, but only shipped from Hong Kong. It looks great on white, but I am definitely trying this one too when I get back, the black one of S design is much better than others, and I am sure the transparent one is just as good.
    Thanks! Yeah I would have preferred the totally transparent one but this is all they had and I definitely needed something before the otterbox came along. The shiny clear part is fairly grippy..especially the small ridges along the sides. But the matte part of it is a bit slippery feeling. I like it overall for the $10 price tag. Fits well and the volume/lock buttons function well.

Posted via CB10
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    02-14-14 04:30 PM
    If you bought a black bumper case and you like it, do you mind linking to it on ebay? There's so many of them on there that it will take too long to figure out which one is the right one at the right price.

Thanks,

Pooger
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    02-14-14 04:41 PM
    Thanks! Yeah I would have preferred the totally transparent one but this is all they had and I definitely needed something before the otterbox came along. The shiny clear part is fairly grippy..especially the small ridges along the sides. But the matte part of it is a bit slippery feeling. I like it overall for the $10 price tag. Fits well and the volume/lock buttons function well.

Posted via CB10
    I know I have the black one of exact same design and it is very nice. Nice grip and helps with super ultra sensitive side buttons. I am returning the Pudding case. It is a ver nice texture and quality but doesn't help with the the side buttons. Makes it even easier to press.

How are the bumpers do they make it harder to press?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    02-14-14 07:40 PM
    I know I have the black one of exact same design and it is very nice. Nice grip and helps with super ultra sensitive side buttons. I am returning the Pudding case. It is a ver nice texture and quality but doesn't help with the the side buttons. Makes it even easier to press.

How are the bumpers do they make it harder to press?

Only very slightly. Great case for the money.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 07:53 PM
    The flip! Get the leather flip case! Its amazing and makes the Z30 look like a champ among the sea of kids and their iphones. Everybody who sees my phone is amazed at how sexy it looks and when I show them flappy bird running they all lose their minds the perfect crime.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    02-14-14 07:54 PM
    The flip! Get the leather flip case! Its amazing and makes the Z30 look like a champ among the sea of kids and their iphones. Everybody who sees my phone is amazed at how sexy it looks and when I show them flappy bird running they all lose their minds the perfect crime.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    But doesn't that bother you when you are typing etc?
    Which flop do you have, not many choices for us Verizon owners. Back cover is different.

02-14-14 08:59 PM
    Only very slightly. Great case for the money.

Posted via CB10
    You have bumper case too?

02-14-14 09:01 PM
    Does anyone know where I can get a case like this for my Z30? This is the case I have for my Z10 at the moment. Clear, super thin and is the perfect balance between protection, thickness and discretion. It's so barely noticeable and you wouldn't know I had a case on my phone if you didn't look carefully.

I've looked all over eBay and Amazon but nobody sells it. The only clear cases I've found are for the Verizon model only. My phone is not the Verizon model, so those cases won't do.

Z30 ordered, now what case?-img_20140215_000548.jpg
    02-15-14 12:20 AM
    You have bumper case too?

No, sorry I thought you meant my case over top of the volume rocker lol

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 07:59 AM
    No, sorry I thought you meant my case over top of the volume rocker lol

Posted via CB10
    No that's OK since I have the same case in black I know that TPU case is probably the best one in terms of protection for the price and the buttons.

I was wondering how the buttons feel with bumper. I actually prefer if they made it harder to press, my buttons are super sensitive.

02-15-14 08:52 AM
    Does anyone know where I can get a case like this for my Z30? This is the case I have for my Z10 at the moment. Clear, super thin and is the perfect balance between protection, thickness and discretion. It's so barely noticeable and you wouldn't know I had a case on my phone if you didn't look carefully.

I've looked all over eBay and Amazon but nobody sells it. The only clear cases I've found are for the Verizon model only. My phone is not the Verizon model, so those cases won't do.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140215_000548.jpg 
Views:	1108 
Size:	208.2 KB 
ID:	248000
    I was looking for this but I could only find one for Q10 not even for Z10. My q10 order was shipped yesterday bit honestly I don't expect much protection with these super thin ones.
    If you know where I can get it or Z10 let me know please. I am actually getting ready to order the wallet case for my wife's Z10.

02-15-14 08:54 AM
    I was looking for this but I could only find one for Q10 not even for Z10. My q10 order was shipped yesterday bit honestly I don't expect much protection with these super thin ones.
    If you know where I can get it or Z10 let me know please. I am actually getting ready to order the wallet case for my wife's Z10.

I got it off eBay last year. I can't find the seller because it's been a year since I logged into my eBay account so I can't see the history.

I find this this case is the best one I've had so far. The edge is very thin and does not affect swiping on the screen like other cases I've had. I've dropped the phone multiple times in the gym, out of my pockets and no damage. Not a single scratch on the phone as it looks bnib! I have a screen protector on too so no marks on the screen.

Now just trying to find one for a non Verizon Z30. If you have a Verizon model, there are lots of them on eBay.

Channel for Asian eye candy
    02-15-14 10:56 AM
    That is one fine looking piece of kit right there.

Awesome combination of the white Z30 and white and grey case.

What a beautiful smartphone....if only my contract were up in my Z10, I'd absolutely grab one just like this!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 11:05 AM
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/221340374186?txnId=1319288655012

This is the one I purchased.

Posted via CB10
    heading4tomorrow and geekaren like this.
    02-15-14 05:05 PM

White Rubber - Black Diamond Back, inexpensive.
    heading4tomorrow and geekaren like this.
    02-15-14 05:33 PM
    Is this the 2 piece one?

02-15-14 06:23 PM
    The White - Black Diamond Back is a one piece. Light weight for rubber. The back is not sticky so it's easy in you shirt pocket
    02-15-14 06:34 PM
    The White - Black Diamond Back is a one piece. Light weight for rubber. The back is not sticky so it's easy in you shirt pocket

Great, more expense.
    Will order this one too.
    02-15-14 11:28 PM
    Hybrid Bumper Case for Blackberry Z30 | eBay

This is the one I purchased.

Posted via CB10

Thanks, browsing this seller, I found bunch of cool Z10 cases my wife might like.
    02-15-14 11:29 PM
    Check take sure that there is a cut out for the noise canceling microphones. I started a post here on the topic, maybe I should have used one of the case threads instead of starting a new one.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=906010

Z30 on Verizon running 10.2. 1.1925
    geekaren likes this.
    02-16-14 12:11 AM
    Check take sure that there is a cut out for the noise canceling microphones. I started a post here on the topic, maybe I should have used one of the case threads instead of starting a new one.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=906010

That's OK, post away!
    The ones I got all had the nc cutouts, but I don't think the bumpers have them. I didn't really notice them. That might be a problem.
    Also what are those two tiny holes on the corner?
    02-16-14 12:18 AM
    That's OK, post away!
    The ones I got all had the nc cutouts, but I don't think the bumpers have them. I didn't really notice them. That might be a problem.
    Also what are those two tiny holes on the corner?
    I believe the two holes in the corner are for attaching some type of wrist strap like you see on cameras. I have seen them used like that on other phones.

02-16-14 12:29 AM
    Received the fosmon silicone case from amazon yesterday. Adds very little bulk, gives it some drop protection and makes it a little easier to hold, not bad for about 5 dollars.

Posted via CB10
    geekaren likes this.
    02-16-14 10:06 AM
    Nekked! Its a nice device!

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 02:12 PM
191 12345 ...