If you don't mind a larger size I say go for it! It's a huge upgrade in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 07:06 PM
    used to use transform shell on Z10 with a screen protector, so what cases do you use ? or shall I just rock it naked ?
    Naked is really nice. Just put a sleeve or something. OEM BlackBerry leather pouch is also very good looking.
    09-21-14 07:22 PM
    Z30 is well worth getting!!!

Posted via CB10
    i agree and this talk of blurry screen are simply hallucinations. The Z30 rocks. Whatever floats your boat tho....
    09-21-14 07:27 PM
    i agree and this talk of blurry screen are simply hallucinations. The Z30 rocks. Whatever floats your boat tho....
    Lol I love how how u picked out the one negative amongst all the positives I mentioned. You still mad from that one thread huh? Lool. Put the Z30 side by side with the Z10. Tell me what you see.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 08:40 PM
    Lol I love how how u picked out the one negative amongst all the positives I mentioned. You still mad from that one thread huh? Lool. Put the Z30 side by side with the Z10. Tell me what you see.

Posted via CB10
    I actually like the Z30 screen. I like the vivid colors and the screen resolution is just right for my aging eyes. The Z10 screen may be sharper, but is a little too small for me and the colors look pale. I take the Z30 screen over the Z10 screen any day of the week.
    09-21-14 09:39 PM
    I like the z30 screen better too. It's not as obnoxious on my eyes.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    lift likes this.
    09-21-14 09:58 PM
    Well I have to say the screen looks just fine to me, I don't see anything blurred at all.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 02:47 AM
    Now that I've found out only the STL100-3 supports QI wireless charging. I'm on the fence again with getting the Z30 as my Z10 is working fine. Wireless charging was one of the features I was looking forward to having.

Nevertheless, I might still pick one up unlocked and off contract, to hold off on using a contract renewal credit from my carrier. Just until a successor for the Z10/Z30 is created by BlackBerry.

Look! It's Zedzilla10! ?
    09-22-14 06:16 AM
    This^^
    I just made the switch about a week ago (week ago). S/O to anyone who gets the reference. On topic, I had my z10 since release day in Canada and I loved the thing. I always thought about upgrading to the Z30 though especially after all the good things I'd heard about it. But I had no legitimate reason to upgrade. My Z10 was perfect in every way until a few months ago when my barter started acting up.

It'd take long to charge and I'd find myself wall hugging even faster than iSheeps. Now I had 2 choices, either get a new battery or wait for the passport and upgrade. But I didn't have $700 not did I want to sign another contract. So I was back on the fence about the Z30. Now it almost seemed inevitable.

About a week ago, while charging my phone in my car, I took it off to answer an incoming call. After I hung up, I got a blue screen on my Z10. No panic. Tried to turn it off and no response. Proceeded to take the battery out, put it back in and no response. I got home and did some searching on CB and found a few users who had similar problems. Almost all of them had no luck reviving the thing and ended up shipping it to BlackBerry only to get a new device in return. I wasn't so lucky because my warranty had expired time ago (had phone since release date).

So I hop on kijiji and the search for a new device Ensued. I figured I'd search for some Z30s since I had a reason now but they were all out of my budget. So I said "f**kit I'll stick with my z10" but something told me to wait a few more days. My luck had it a guy was willing to let go of his $400 Z30 Verizon edition for $240. What's crazy about this whole situation is I would always lurk the z30 forums when I had my z10 and told myself I wanted the Verizon molded if I was ever to upgrade because if the wireless charging capabilities. It was almost like a blessing I found this deal!

So where's all this going? Long story short, don't upgrade if you don't HAVE to. It's been about a week with the Z30. It's a beautiful phone without a doubt. I love the bigger screen. I always thought the Z10 was the perfect size but this phone fits even better in my hand. I finally go to experience the speakers for myself and all I can is the masses were right. I'm a huge music person so it's a plus. USB OTG and miracast I got no use for personally or I can't speak on that but it's a neat feature to have. The extra RAM makes the thing fly. Android apps open instantly with 10.3. I've yet to test the camera but my Z10 had a dope camera so this can't be worse. Only disappointment I got with the phone is the screen. Idk why BBRY held back on the screen. Coming from the Z10, it's one of the very first things I noticed. The screen almost looked blurry to me. It's miles behind the clarity of the z10 but it grows in you. After a week I don't notice it as much. All in all man, the phones s nice step up but honestly, if I didn't have a broken Z10, I probably wouldn't have upgraded.

Posted via CB10
    Lol @ (week ago)

Rockin the Q
    09-22-14 10:42 PM
    Recently I was shopping for a new unlocked Smartphone and I had a really tight budget $300 to be exact! Since I love the BlackBerry Hub, I was either going to buy a new Z10 or a used Z30. I found a used Z30 in mint condition for $280 locked to Telus and spent an additional $28.00 to have it unlocked. I could not be happier. With moderate use watching Netflix, surfing the web, syncing my two email accounts, sending some tweets, checking out linked in, downloading torrent files 9after installing snap) I have more than enough juice every day! I easily have 40% after one day of usage. I am on my third week with the Z30 and I really love it. I did not want to spend more money for a tablet either and find that 5 inch screen is acceptable fro watching movies and with Miracast off of my PS3! With BB world + Google Snap I have everything I need!
    Goodbye Apple and Buggy Android........hello smooth BB OS 10! Had BB come out with only the Z10 with removable battery(not that you need it) it would have been a great success
    lift likes this.
    09-24-14 09:17 AM
35 12